NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

Thank you Motown Hero - means a lot that people like who I choose to create - I'm not a massive people-pleasing creator and genuinely only make who I want.

Zack Gibson shots added to the first post.

You're welcome, Nick. You, Ryee Oldsie, Gamevolt, and several other make this game a enjoyable experience. Heck, your version of Alex Shelley would make the man himslef proud. Plus, I understand making caws can be a fun, yet tedious process. From gathering references, to getting everything accurate, and nailing the little deatails. It's truly a priviledge to enjoy content of this amazing quality. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

As for Gibson, he looks amazing. For signatures, you could go with Hammerlock DDT 1 and the Diving Codebreaker. Or the running grapple the drives the opponents arm into the mat. And for finishers, you could use the Final Cut or Brainbuster 2, and you could use either Hammer & Chin Lock 2, or Kimura Lock 2 for Shankley Gates. Plus, there's a Spinning Brainbuster that will be part of the Moves Pack that's very fitting for Gibson.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is your best year by far, Nickbreaker! I love all these cool collaborations. Whats more is that I really enjoy the small amazing tips that you give in the chat during Defracts stream - those are immensely helpful when creating.

Thank you Motown Hero - means a lot that people like who I choose to create - I'm not a massive people-pleasing creator and genuinely only make who I want.

You're welcome, Nick. You, Ryee Oldsie, Gamevolt, and several other make this game a enjoyable experience. Heck, your version of Alex Shelley would make the man himslef proud. Plus, I understand making caws can be a fun, yet tedious process. From gathering references, to getting everything accurate, and nailing the little deatails. It's truly a priviledge to enjoy content of this amazing quality. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

As for Gibson, he looks amazing. For signatures, you could go with Hammerlock DDT 1 and the Diving Codebreaker. Or the running grapple the drives the opponents arm into the mat. And for finishers, you could use the Final Cut or Brainbuster 2, and you could use either Hammer & Chin Lock 2, or Kimura Lock 2 for Shankley Gates. Plus, there's a Spinning Brainbuster that will be part of the Moves Pack that's very fitting for Gibson.

Or the leg hook fisherman buster

There may be a re-upload of Gibson in the works with a new attire, but I know Bhangra is against DLC moves in upload so you may have to add these all in after guys.

Hey folks - I may be mad, but I got all my historic caws back to 2005 and documented them all on one Instagram account - I've also set up a paypal account there so if you've enjoyed any of my work for the last 13 years you could buy me a pint/coffee - https://www.instagram.com/nickbreakercaws/

Or the leg hook fisherman buster

Good call, Bundy. That move would work like a charm.

There may be a re-upload of Gibson in the works with a new attire, but I know Bhangra is against DLC moves in upload so you may have to add these all in after guys.

Hey folks - I may be mad, but I got all my historic caws back to 2005 and documented them all on one Instagram account - I've also set up a paypal account there so if you've enjoyed any of my work for the last 13 years you could buy me a pint/coffee - https://www.instagram.com/nickbreakercaws/

Thank you for all the good you've done for the CAWing community <3

Thank you for all the good you've done for the CAWing community <3

What Jeb said, thank you, Nickbreaker. Seeing some of these brings back memories when people didn't care about who stole this or who stole that. It was about a bunch of gamers helping out a small community.

That's Wolfgang re-uploaded with some updated attire logos and (hopefully) no DLC.

The man himself messaged me to ensure the tats were all right!

wolfgang.young.icw.crow.NICKBREAKER.WWE.wolfgang.young.icw.crow.NICKBREAKER.WWE.wolfgang.young.icw.crow.NICKBREAKER.WWE.NICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.Iwolfgang.young.icw.crow.NICKBREAKER.WWE.

Here's an easy adjustment to give PAC a bit of colour. This may be a limited time only so get it while it's hot!

PAC.NEVILLE.DRAGON.GATE.NICKBREAKER.WWE.PAC.NEVILLE.DRAGON.GATE.NICKBREAKER.WWE.PAC.NEVILLE.DRAGON.GATE.NICKBREAKER.WWE.

Tried to download Wolfgang but it still says he has Wooo DLC on him.

Bugger - I'll have another look but honestly no idea what it could be - is the wooo on sale?

It would be nice on CC if they'd include like a list of what DLC is on the caw exactly so creators could tell and know what to remove.

Bugger - I'll have another look but honestly no idea what it could be - is the wooo on sale?

It would be nice on CC if they'd include like a list of what DLC is on the caw exactly so creators could tell and know what to remove.

RIGHT!

That should be it sorted now - it was the Undertaker motorbike entrance for title moves - forgot he was in the WOOO DLC this year! What a massive hassle.

Was farting about with Aries last night as I saw on Insta him sporting a huge beard and black tights in Australia - when/if he returns to ROH (or other) I'll upload an update - loving these screenshots though!

48053239_1870958573031955_1738113105084247683524_1870979009696578_5231236571293848270833_1870975673030245_8386431538207648058986_1870972439697235_77589633419800

RIGHT!

That should be it sorted now - it was the Undertaker motorbike entrance for title moves - forgot he was in the WOOO DLC this year! What a massive hassle.

Still says it has the Wooo DLC if you re-uploaded it already.

To think, last gen didn't have these issues. 2k could just implement a system that shows what parts/moves/clothing items are DLC, and when you go to download it, it gives you the option to download it, but points out what specific parts are DLC. That would save everyone the hassle of going through this nonsence.

There's a downloaded section for clothing items and a blue dot beside entrance motions that tell you it's DLC, but I can see how people can miss/forget

Yeah. I mean, sometimes I miss some parts that are DLC. I wish there was a way to correct this. I know some people that wish they had the DLC, but bills and food came first.

With that being said, the updated Aries looks good.

Archived