NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you decided to continue making caws this year despite the new addition to the Neckbreaker family because no bull, you're stuff's worth waiting on. How's the wee one doing anyways? He already playing 2K19 with his dad? Ha ha.

Her dad!

Yeah she's good - she likes the TV screen but we try to discourage that! She's pretty chilled out and easy going (for now) hence the caw work. I had planned for the worse!

Should have something exciting later today if all goes well.

Glad you decided to continue making caws this year despite the new addition to the Neckbreaker family because no bull, you're stuff's worth waiting on. How's the wee one doing anyways? He already playing 2K19 with his dad? Ha ha.

Her dad!

Yeah she's good - she likes the TV screen but we try to discourage that! She's pretty chilled out and easy going (for now) hence the caw work. I had planned for the worse!

Should have something exciting later today if all goes well.

That's good to hear. A friend of mine did the same thing with his son, and his son loved it. It made the caw work a lot more enjoyable for him. Plus, his son loved playing as any wrestlers he made. It's the little things that make bonds strong between parent and child.

Wolfgang looks amazing, perfect timing cause i'm starting my NXT UK in Universe.

Think you could reupload Wolfgang without the Wooo DLC? Not sure if the DLC from that is crucial to the caw or not, its ok if you don't want to i'd understand. Or if you want you could upload him in another slot for a short time without the DLC and i could grab that real quick and you could take it down after. But its whatever you wanna do.

Hey Nick, I hope you don't mind me asking,but what caw are you most proud of this year in terms of how it turned out? I mean, you've provided all of us with amazing content.

Thanks for asking!

I'm really happy with PAC that I made with Defract, but TBH, he did most of the work.

The 5x attire Alex Shelley was fun - that crazy NJPW slot was challenging but I learned a lot which is always good.

I was also happy with Bully/Bubba as I feel it's pretty damm close to an in-game model - any time you can have the camera zoom right in on a caw face in the entrance and do it confidently it's a good feeling.

I'm going to revisit Monty as I don't think it's the best, but basically everything else I'm really chuffed with, including my personal caw.

Hey Nick, I hope you don't mind me asking,but what caw are you most proud of this year in terms of how it turned out? I mean, you've provided all of us with amazing content.

Thanks for asking!

I'm really happy with PAC that I made with Defract, but TBH, he did most of the work.

The 5x attire Alex Shelley was fun - that crazy NJPW slot was challenging but I learned a lot which is always good.

I was also happy with Bully/Bubba as I feel it's pretty damm close to an in-game model - any time you can have the camera zoom right in on a caw face in the entrance and do it confidently it's a good feeling.

I'm going to revisit Monty as I don't think it's the best, but basically everything else I'm really chuffed with, including my personal caw.

Honestly, Monty turned out great. You pretty much nailed the profile. Also, you version of Aries is incredible. It's some of the best content I've ever seen.

Archived