Awesomekev33 caws

Awesomekev33

Typhoon is up, with a shockmaster alt, I think im going to make a tugboat alt myself as well.It was just for some fun that I made shockmaster alt. I went through all the hairs at least 3 times, this looks the best I think. If someone thinks their is a better hair let me know ill try anything lol . It is too long in game as well and it sucks we can't change hair length and that they could have at least added it as a part. Otherwise I hope people like him, he is at least better than the only other one on cc.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a better hair, but the face needs editing for it to look right because the forehead is so high.

The hair is a Luger style hair and is quite short. Im actually watching a match between Brooklyn Brawler and Typhoon from UK Rampage 93 right now.

Also you can use the American flag to get the stripes on Tugboatds short. I just made a good Tugboat alt. Thanks man.

Awesome! I will look at the short hairs again unless you can post a picture. To help me figure out which one your talking about. They need to allow us to edit hair length. I tried the flag but on the sides of it kind of warped. I think am going to come up with a custom logo to make tugboat shirt. But thanks for the tip. I'm still tinkering with the caws I have made so any suggestions to make them better is welcome. Speaking of suggestions any ideas who I should make next?

Cool man , Ill check it out, because the hair that I decided on is too long and moves way to much during the match for my liking , but looks best from the front and I really ran out of ideas. I am totally open to suggestions. But hopefully yours works better. I had tried other ones it just didn't look right Why must 2k torture us they could have easily added his hair.

The hair on the new upload is much better, especially in game. Also, great work on Tugboats attire. The red and white striped texture is SO much better than my original suggestion. Now I just need a good Dino Bravo to make a tag rivalry with Hogan/Tugboat v Quake/Bravo.

Thanks man for the help. I actually have three hair versions up there. As the original one looks better just standing there in game it doesn't. It is frustrating that I can't get it perfect but that is due to the limitations. I put the other hair style up there because the forehead on the other looks big on him and im just not sure which one looks the best. I have a feeling the one you suggested will end up being the best option. I was thinking about making dino, But wasn't sure how many people would want him.

Archived