Awesomekev33 caws

Awesomekev33

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am going to tweak Amell then re up soon. Next couple days im going to spend on making some of these better. After that anyone have anyone in particular they would like to see made?

I find it pretty cool that Swagger liked my caw on twitter.

X2dvB5a.jpg

What is funny it's the only like lol

I have been thinking about Bravo and One man gang so I might give them a try. Not sure about da pope. All this depends on if I can find a good face picture somewhere. At least Da pope and OMG are still alive so that helps. Thanks for ideas, I am going to start researching face pics sometime today see what I can find.

I have been thinking about Bravo and One man gang so I might give them a try. Not sure about da pope. All this depends on if I can find a good face picture somewhere. At least Da pope and OMG are still alive so that helps. Thanks for ideas, I am going to start researching face pics sometime today see what I can find.

Thats AWESOME to hear! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Best wishes!

Thanks WNX everyone always makes giantg with over exaggerated face. Now I know he was a weird looking guy but I just tried to be as realistic as possible. My Laptop charging cable went on the fritz, getting a new today sometime. Then I will get back to work making some new caws. Thanks everyone for the support.

No problem manolostyle, I will have to check out your slick when I can

I hope that you got it in time. A friend of mine gave me the formula for the Slick CAW and told me to upload it, which I thought that he had come up with, but I just found out that it was from another creator that had uploaded it in WWE 2K18, so I just deleted it from my uploads. It was very popular, and I saw that it had 1,000 downloads in the previous game. I wrote the creator, apologized and told him that I was sorry for the mistake, since I dont like to steal anyones creations. I know that takes time and effort. Hopefully he uploads it himself again.

Oh man that sounds like a mess, I didn't get him, I have been busy and really haven't been on the game lately. I haven't been inspired to make anything as of late either. But thanks for letting me know. You should try to make him yourself. I taught myself how to use gimp from youtube videos. I also watched a couple of defracts streams and that really helped me this year. Morphing I just eyeball it. The key to making good caws is a good clear face photo. If you don't have that you might as well not make it, cause it wont look right.

Well, good news, I spoke to him and he is pretty cool. He told me to upload Slick again, so I just did, giving him credit this time, of course. Thanks for the tips! I have been creating myself for a while, but mostly attires. I already have several uploaded that have gotten a good amount of downloads, which you can see right now. Just look for MANOLOSTYLE in caps. I think that Im pretty good at morphing too, but mainly done so to fix downloaded creations for my private collection. I did recently create some myself from scratch and just uploaded what I consider to be a very good Dino Bravo. Check him out. Ill be uploading more in the future.

Your Dino Bravo is amazing. Just picked it up. Who else do you have planned man? Any New Generation guys like The Bodydonnas or Well Dunn? (I am dying for good new Gen tag teams)

Thank you very much! That means a lot! I dont have much room in my caws, since I already have almost everything that I want. I have one or two in mind, but Im more of fan of the mid to late 80s, and Im going to be traveling on vacation for the next week and a half, so I wont be touching the game for a while. This is Awesomekev33s thread though, so out of respect, its not a good place to be discussing my caws. If I knew how to post pics here I would open a thread and post some.

I like your work manolostyle you did a good job with the morphing. I don't care if you talk about your caws in here. I am easy going. I can also tell you how to upload your work on here if you want? I also could help you with face textures, as I do like your dino bravo I think a clearer face texture would make it even better. I could possibly also make the textures for you if you want and send them to you. You just let me know if you want help or not either way good job on your caws.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am starting to lose my enthusiasm for this game.I really wish that it had entrance music. I don't know how some people don't get burnt out creating so much stuff. It takes me forever to make these wrestlers and I have other games I want to play. So that being said I may or may not be making anything else for this game. Just thought I would give everyone an updat.

• 8 months later...

Archived