Awesomekev33 caws

Awesomekev33

Here are my caws that I made hope you like them.

You can reach me at

PSN juliekev Twitter @Awesomekev33

Akeem/One Man Gang #Wlf, #Akeem

pGHyEHS.jpg

mqD7Flq.jpg

ANHGQp5.jpg

SDoErfH.jpg

Hulk Hogan American Made/Hulk Rules #WLF, #WWF,#Hulk

sPXqXyo.jpg

Jake Strong/Jack Swagger #WLF

wF4LCxh.jpg

George The Animal Steele #WWF,#WLF, #George Steele

XmtkPD2.jpg

El gigante #WWF, #WCW, #Giant Gonzalez

4laIqUD.jpg

Giant Gonzalez #WWF#WCW,#Giant Gonzalez

LET8kpr.jpg

Nacho Libre #wlf, #nacho libre

VmtDPFe.jpg

Typhoon #wlf,#Typhoon

DQQlZ9m.jpg

Earthquake #wlf, #Earthquake

YZWrU2O.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you , I am working on typhoon now, looking for a front facing photo where he is not smiling really big or frowning is difficult, but I will make him.

You're welcome. Snatch typhoon face off wwe 2k18 game. Go into creation suite zoom his face in and screen shot it. Then make it into a face capture in photoshop.

Oh snap. Just commented on this in WLF forums. Gonna say it again. Amazing Earthquake!

@AmazingAries: Would you consider making the alt attire available by any chance? With permission of Awesomekev33 of course.

I already did for my personal universe. here they are pictured below. But i will never re upload another creators creation to community creations without permission.

JKpfX71.jpg

I like that early light blue attire.would go nicely with a Tugboat/Typhoon ?

You could always upload the attires with a comment to combine with Juliekevs as required. But a straight up collaboration is better.

Naw im not gonna upload anything without his permission. I can just keep them to myself to avoid conflict. though it looks better with my attires added bc the attires and his model mash well together. I just wanted to come in to tell him good job in previous post.

Hey amazingaries you can uploaded them on cc, just give me some credit in the post. If there is something I need to do on my end let me know.

Typhoon/Schockmaster/Tugboat is almost done. Just need to tweek and decide how I want to do his hair because 2k were bastards and didn't put it in the game to use. But I think you guys will be happy with his face. I have had to teach my self how to photoshop but it is worth it.

Hey amazingaries you can uploaded them on cc, just give me some credit in the post. If there is something I need to do on my end let me know.

Typhoon/Schockmaster/Tugboat is almost done. Just need to tweek and decide how I want to do his hair because 2k were bastards and didn't put it in the game to use. But I think you guys will be happy with his face. I have had to teach my self how to photoshop but it is worth it.

Okay i definately will give you credit on the post. Looks like we have an official collab.

Cant wait to get your typhoon i know you will do him justice since 2k wanted to be dicks and remove him. I dont understand why they took out hairstyles and attire parts.

Archived