Shock's Caw Showcase Place (Scorpio Sky - Preview)

Shock_800

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To anyone that's been having problems with the face texture, I've re-uploaded again but this time tested it on a different account and downloaded fine for me with the texture so should be sorted. Such a stupid glitch anyways lol

Did you upload it a third time or is this in reference to your second upload?

To anyone that's been having problems with the face texture, I've re-uploaded again but this time tested it on a different account and downloaded fine for me with the texture so should be sorted. Such a stupid glitch anyways lol

3rd time lol :lol:

3rd time lol :lol:

Hahaha, good to know, I'll have to DL him once again!

Daniels previewed.

I'm pretty happy with how the face has turned out on this, just need to get the 1st attire done which will be his All In attire. Also gonna rework kaz in the near future morph wise as im just not happy with it after making Daniels, but i will be adding a gold SCU attire when i do and removing the bad influence attires as i just dont use them lol. Also i will be trying Scorpio Sky after this to complete the trio.

Daniels uploaded, tweaked kaz and added new SCU attire, i honestly dont know quite how accurate that hoodie is as ive only seen the front based off the design pics, not sure if they coppied that in real life lol. I thought it was quite intresting to attempt though. This does mean the bad influence attires are scrapped, but hopefully no one minds too much. Now to get started on Scorpio Sky

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoRZuEWXsAUkjFi?format=jpg

Thats Kazs jacket reference I posted

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoRaCy2XUAAcHuU?format=jpg Great view

Kazs jacket is just missing the horn logos on the hood but great work on both champ

Yeah that 1st pic is what I was working off of, left out the horns as I thought you probably wouldn't see them with the hood down anyways and it's already pretty logo heavy between him and Daniels, but thank you for the other ref :)

Archived