Shock's Caw Showcase Place (Scorpio Sky - Preview)

Shock_800

Scorpio Sky:

Face:
15zilog.jpg
Attire 1:
cmg5f.jpg

Uploaded:

Christopher Daniels - Tags: Christopher Daniels, Shock 800, ROH
-Credit to spinebuster for the moveset as i converted his 2k18 one as best i could-

Attire 1:
15y94jr.jpg
Attire 2:
2j2i4bd.jpg

Frankie Kazarian (tweaked face and attire) - Tags: Frankie Kazarian, Shock 800, Ryeedee
-Credit to RyeeDee for the face texture-
-Credit to spinebuster for the moveset as i converted his 2k18 one as best i could-

Attire 1:
whjxuv.jpg
Attire 2:
o8t7rk.jpg

Kassius Ohno (Kings & Bulls) - tags: kassius ohno, shock 800, nxt

attire 1:
hs49ib.jpg
attire 2:
2nk6l4j.jpg

Kurt Angle (WM21 & Eagle) - tags: kurt angle, shock 800

attire 1:
1042gpj.jpg
attire 2:
ndajc3.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they don't. As soon as I change the knee pads or boots the strap down taunt doesn't work unfortunately. That taunt only works if you keep the base attire the same and just add logos onto it. Was hoping that wouldn't be the case again this year, but it seems to be that way :/

Love these classic attires! Glad to have you on the PS4 side. :D

Would you consider doing his current attires?

I dont like the last 2 wwe attires he wore, just not the same as his classics, but luckily gamevolt has one up ;)

Ohno Added.

Not really sure what alt attires to try next, but im sure i'll find something lol

Confused with the Kurt straps down. Thought you could only pull it down for the default attire?

Yeah you can't have the straps down taunt if you change any piece of the base attire i.e add gloves, change knee pads or boots. But you can have it for custom angle attires if all your doing is adding logos to angles attires. The entrance attires I have are done using a logo to make it look like he's got his singlet down. I think Wolfgang and bhangra did it ages ago in older games and I've always thought it was a great idea

Frankie Updated, pretty happy with it now and think i understand what a face texture needs to be like to work in game.

Gonna make some roh attires so people have a choice of what version the want TNA or ROH, but if anyone has good refs of his heavy metal vest i would appriciate it, not been able to find great ones yet although i know its pretty much just a collection of band patches lol.

Hopefully wont be too long till this is done and uploaded.

Frankie Updated, pretty happy with it now and think i understand what a face texture needs to be like to work in game.

Gonna make some roh attires so people have a choice of what version the want TNA or ROH, but if anyone has good refs of his heavy metal vest i would appriciate it, not been able to find great ones yet although i know its pretty much just a collection of band patches lol.

Hopefully wont be too long till this is done and uploaded.

Nvm lol i went and looked ?

Frankie uploaded with help from ryeedee touching up the face texture, 4 attires just delete the vest/jacket and trucks. Daniels to follow and i wont be doing any early kaz attires, actually like the roh stuff more then the tna stuff now lol. Anyways, enjoy :)

also sidenote, i forgot to change the boots on the 2nd roh attire, so just import the boots from the 1st one, or keep it...up to yourselves lol

Archived