NXT/IMPACT/INDY(SEVERAL IMPACT PREVIEWS/UPLOADS)

michl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome job with these guys! I have no clue who the indie guys are lol but they look good. Do you have any interest in doing the nxt uk guys? Barely anybody is touching them

I might do the coffey brothers and go from there. Am surprised they have all not been made yet

Great job on Tim Storm! You have definitely done him justice. The New Heavenly Bodies don't look bad at all.

Thanks not too happy with justin, looking for a better picture.

Added more previews of war kings, qt marshall and mike verna

John Silver...man you rock!!! Never thought I would see him get made, and he looks good. Don't burden yourself but is Chris Dickinson a possibility as well? He's up there with Silver for me as one of those under-appreciated indy guys.

Just finishing up his attire and moveset.

Have been playing around with a chris dickinson texture

23vyzbt.png

Have not tried it yet

Awesome job with these guys! I have no clue who the indie guys are lol but they look good. Do you have any interest in doing the nxt uk guys? Barely anybody is touching them

I might do the coffey brothers and go from there. Am surprised they have all not been made yet

Yea same here I thought there would be a flood of NXT UK guys but it feels like I'm piecing that division together lol

Yea same here I thought there would be a flood of NXT UK guys but it feels like I'm piecing that division together lol

A few good ones are up now. I seen a decent wolfgang and devlin

Duude wow, you're a legend. Curious how it looks.

Messing around with templates for him to see which works, no luck yet

Not a request, just a suggestion if you're looking for a challenge, you could try to make John Skyler. He was a finalist in the ROH 2017 Top Prospect Tournament. Plus, he was on Smackdown not to long ago.

Skyler is on my list along with his tag partner corey hollis

Can't wait till Christmas to get 2k19 & download all your amazing caws , really happy to see someone make war kings this year, keep up the great work who next on your list ?

Thanks, redoing a face texture for crimson, not really happy with his tattoos either.

Redone Eddie kingston face and uploaded him along with with homicide.

Added new previews of dy hyfe and tough guys inc

Yea I got a decent roster coming along only missing a few guys. Just would love to see someone like you to who absolutely killed the nxt roster take on the UK roster lol. If not its cool just would love to see guys like the Coffey bros, flash, Joseph conners and etc. get done justice.

Yea I got a decent roster coming along only missing a few guys. Just would love to see someone like you to who absolutely killed the nxt roster take on the UK roster lol. If not its cool just would love to see guys like the Coffey bros, flash, Joseph conners and etc. get done justice.

I will proberly do them when finished this save, not many slots left

I've got nothing to add for DJ Hyde. He looks good.

Thanks man

Again, not a request because you already have enough on your plate, but if you're looking for another challenge, you could try Jason Kincaid. I've seen him in Evolve and ROH, and he's incredible. Plus, his attires would be very simple.

He got a huge tattoo covering his whole head, dont think I will be doing him, running out of logo space

Added a few impact guys and uploaded ethan page, grado, fallah bahh and petey williams

I will proberly do them when finished this save, not many slots left

I've got nothing to add for DJ Hyde. He looks good.

Thanks man

Again, not a request because you already have enough on your plate, but if you're looking for another challenge, you could try Jason Kincaid. I've seen him in Evolve and ROH, and he's incredible. Plus, his attires would be very simple.

He got a huge tattoo covering his whole head, dont think I will be doing him, running out of logo space

Added a few impact guys and uploaded ethan page, grado, fallah bahh and petey williams

I noticed that. I wonder why he did that. Anyway, great job on the Impact guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived