Postive things thread

King RyderFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people are quick to bash these games but Im enjoying this one so much.

Its the little things that make it. The new reversal animations are cool. Its probbaly my favourite roster Ive ever had in a WWE game. Im playing literally every match in universe because so many of the guys are so fun to use.

The load times are brilliant. Some of the character models are brilliant. Im loving using the likes of Cole, Lorcan, Dream and Almas.

Showcase is fun, my career is actually worth playing for a change.

I also love the tiny bits that have been thought out, for instance if you play matches in the Japan dome or hall arenas the crowd dont cheer like a WWE crowd, they applaud moves instead like an NJPW crowd, little things like that are brilliant but also unexpected. Adds to the realism and immersion.

I just hope that at some point the my career arenas do get patched in to create and arena.

Loving the game so far.

Yeah, commentary is definitely an improvement. I think they just let them go at it in some lines lol. But then there are other lines where they pause or stumble between lines and you can tell they're reading off a thing lol.

I like that there's actually a little search history there under the hashtag list. It doesn't restart every time you start the game like before.

I don't like that they took away search by most recent tho. I liked searching just by favorites and most recent, made it easier. We can still search by upload in the last week, but the most downloaded will still pop up first that way.

I like that there's actually a little search history there under the hashtag list. It doesn't restart every time you start the game like before.

I don't like that they took away search by most recent tho. I liked searching just by favorites and most recent, made it easier. We can still search by upload in the last week, but the most downloaded will still pop up first that way.

I struggled with that at first but the option is still there.just search your favourites and when they've loaded, press R1 on ps4 or whatever the equivalent is on xbox's and you cycle through most downloaded, what's hot and most recent. You just don't do it from the search screen now

you can switch between most downloaded, what's hot, and most recent by pressing R1/R2 (I forgot which one)

It,still there

finally tried that Random button in CAW. and omg i luv it. The CAWS it generates remind me of wrestlers out of Pro Wrestling NES or characters in Power Move Pro WRestling on PS1. Like u can just make an instant fed out of these guys. They're better than a lot of the original CAWs u see on CC.

I kinda wish there was a feature to just autosave randomly generated CAWS really quickly. So i can get back to scrolling thru and generating more.

Because as it is. I keep getting so many randomly generated CAWs that i like. It takes like 3 mins to save, get out of the mode and back in to generating more

I like how the Million Dollar Tower is challenging. I watched DenkOps beat it. I've only tried it like 4 times and the farthest I got was the 3rd match (Daniel Bryan) lol. As long as I don't allow myself to get breaks controller levels of mad it's gonna be fun. *Censored* reversal limits and timing but yeah. Now if only I knew how to cut a promo for when if I beat it :hqhq:

took me a full week of having the game to release that the old highlight reel is back which is more like instant replay then just for editing and saving videos. Very happy about that.

i hadn't messed around with it much since it was reintroduced and was objectively worse than the one we had on last gen.

But i had an awesome triple threat tag ladder match....where Jimmy Uso hit the Uso splash the same time I hit a superkick as Jey Uso at ringside.

so i wanted to save. And was pleasantly surprised to see i could move the camera around a little now. Instead of the static camera angles.

Archived