Postive things thread

King RyderFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit! This image uploader is AWESOME!! No more logo tokens! No more frustrating timeouts! This alone is worth $60!!! I could upload 50 logos without even logging into the game?!

Where have you been these past few years? lol

But yeah. The image uploader is fantastic.

I'm LOVING the ability to get rid of the commentators without losing the ring announcer, too! I'm also digging this new divisions thing. Finally, I don't have to worry about my dominant tag teams also becoming top contenders for the main belt!

I have to say: This may be the best WWE game 2K has ever put out. Pleasantly surprised at that as I expecting much much worse.

I'm right there with you!

And considering I was feeling absolutely NOTHING about this game a few weeks ago, this is one of the happier surprises I've had in awhile!

Ooooh, and we can now switch wrestlers mid-match! LOVE IT!!!

Granted we earn no points or whatever they call it after we switch, but I don't care about that crap, I'm just thrilled how these few little changes have made such a positive impact on my universe!

No I didn't knock down the referee the manager got involved in the match

I love how you can get disqualified for real for doing stuff like I had a manager interfered ref got knocked down he got disqualified amazing

Knocking the ref down intentionally three (?) times has alwas resulted in a DQ

No I mean the manager interfere. I didn't touch the rest No One Touch The Ref once until the manager got involved first

Just bought the game. I played a match with my fiance. I was AJ Styles and she was Daniel Bryan. I have to say, the new reversal animations make this game super fun. It's funny how what seems like such a minor improvement makes such a big difference. That had to have been the most fun I've had playing a match in this series in a very long time, and this is coming from someone who loved 2K18. Now we're sitting here waiting for the game to finish downloading. In the meantime, we're planning our CAWs. I can't wait!

i said this before. but i want to say again. Steel Cage matches are actually fun to play now.

I like universe even more this year. Being able to choose winners when u sim.

load times don't seem as bad as 2k18.

No selling strikes. I've seen Undertaker no sell against Finn. Finn just bounced off of him. And Braun get superman punched by Roman and was still standing.

The roster. Admittedly i have always preferred to play as current stars and try to replicate what i see on TV each week. And put my own spin on feuds/matches etc. Im loving this roster. This might be my fave roster in a WWE game. Everywhere i turn there is a wrestler i want to pick.

Legends roster isn't so great. It seems to have taken a noticeable hit. But if u like current stars. Ur set

A.I seems better. Don't get me wrong. They still do some stupid things. Such as in a 3way match Braun vs. Brock vs. Roman. Braun just stood over my lifeless body for 2 mins for no reason instead of pinning me. But when its working right. The matches seem to flow better. The A.I is doing different things. And not every match feels so samey.

Im not sure how i fully feel about Payback abilities yet. But i do know, that i like the Run-In one. And the Possum pin one.

I love the reanimated moves, especially the old school elbow drop they gave Kane and Ted Dibiase.

Old school elbow drop? Which one? Diving?

Standing. It looks much better, as they land on the opponent but also put their arm across him before getting up. Reminds me a lot of how the older style wrestlers would do it, as opposed to the younger and newer generations that would spring back up.

If it was in 18, I never saw it.

Nakamuras entrance is cool af

Any news on who did the mo-cap for it? It's absolutely spot on.

Archived