Postive things thread

King RyderFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the load times. 2K19 load times is fast and I am still using a PS4 phat version. Even in 8 person matches.

And as I have said in the past I really like the custom sideplate creation for this game. And I didn't know it also works for the NXT Championships except for Tag and North American. Hope they patch those.

Speaking of custom sideplates. Are those shareable in CC? As I can't seem to find it in the CC menu.

I would really like to share my creations of real life Sideplates for the game. I made a lot replicating what we see on TV.

Here are some of what I have finished. There's a lot more but have not yet taken pics of it.

Click for HQ.

WWE_2_K19_20181006165828.jpg

WWE_2_K19_20181006170039.jpg
WWE_2_K19_20181006170115.jpg
WWE_2_K19_20181006171028.jpg
WWE_2_K19_20181006171330.jpg
WWE_2_K19_20181006171855.jpg
WWE_2_K19_20181006175451.jpg
WWE_2_K19_20181006213935.jpg

WWE_2_K19_20181006223808.jpg

The load time in the main menu is amazing when compared to 2k18. When testing out textures the time it takes from upload to get back into CAW mode and apply it has dropped drastically. It's been saving me a lot of time when testing body textures.

Just finished Showcase Mode. My personal favorite Showcase Ive played in its history. Completed all the objectives, some more challenging than other, as I played on Legend.

Still got a big chunk of MyCareer left, Ive just started Chapter 4, excited to get into it.

Edit: Also, said it before, but I need to say it again. Thank *Censored* for the vastly improved loading times. Such a mood killer last year.

My brother and I had a 5man 2-out-of-3 falls extreme rules match and it was great! The load times have truly been improved, even with caws in the match. Everything seems much smoother and the AI was much more challenging even on normal difficulty. Playing it on big head mode was also a big plus as it added to the fun factor. Really enjoying the game so far.

I'm loving it so far but why is Andrade the same size as Rey? I was stoked to be him but the fact he's so tiny is really bothering me. He's a big dude in real life.

While he is bigger than Mysterio, Almas is still 5'9''.

I know I looked it up the other day when he was facing AJ, but Almas is not 59.

Dont know if this shows I said five nine or not lol

I'm loving it so far but why is Andrade the same size as Rey? I was stoked to be him but the fact he's so tiny is really bothering me. He's a big dude in real life.

While he is bigger than Mysterio, Almas is still 5'9''.

I know I looked it up the other day when he was facing AJ, but Almas is not 59.

Dont know if this shows I said five nine or not lol

I knew what you meant lol. Glad someone else agrees. Almas might be the only guy whose billed height is LESS than his actual height.

Archived