Postive things thread

King RyderFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far importing attires seems to work perfectly, always had an issue with this before.

the inclusion of ALL, MALE, FEMALE, CHAMPIONS, and CRUISERWEIGHTS in the character selection is great, i just wish ALL would've included CAWs also.

3 and 4 team tag matches, also with elimination :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

I shouldnt have had to go to page 3 to find the positivity thread. Ive very much been enjoying this game. It has its little issues here and there, but its an incredible leap forward and Im having so much fun with it, and havent even done a lot with it yet aside from creating and exhibition matches.

(wow, I haven't posted here since forever ago)

Anyway, I'm gonna keep the positivity going! I skipped 2K18, but I've been quite happy with 2K19 so far. Making CAWs is actually not a chore anymore and the new additions, while small, make a ton of difference to me compared with what we had in 2K17. And the MyCareer this year was amazing! Great, tongue and cheek writing with many jokes thrown in, lovable characters and an actual story arc. Calling it "MyCareer" almost feels like an injustice to how good it is, since that name so far had been associated with boredom and non-fun. It brought me back to the SvR days and the crazy storylines those games had.

There are some irksome glitches as well as flaws with the game itself (the Create a Video interface is still borderline unusable), but the positives for once outweigh the negatives.

I've said this in another thread, but I like how you can play songs from the Jukebox now just by previewing them. In 2k18, they would skip straight to an another song.

I also like how the gameplay this year is a lot more fast-paced and challenging than the previous titles. AI vs. AI matches used to feel so contrived to me. Now, they feel like an all-out melee!

Also, fatal-four way tornado tag elimination matches are such beautiful messes. I appreciate the amount of multi-man match warfares they've given us this year. .

• 3 weeks later...

The better movement speed at higher stats for juniors/cruiserweights REALLY helps make a match feel better and more suited to the style. Just had a match between two Juniors that was absolutely fantastic, possibly one of the best matches i've ever had with these games.

Im gonna do one of those Million Dollar Challenge promos like soon. Nothing is gonna come of it...but guys...what if something comes of it? Lol

Then remember you're good ol' pal Brandon X who happens to be ridiculously broke most of the time. :shift:

Im gonna do one of those Million Dollar Challenge promos like soon. Nothing is gonna come of it...but guys...what if something comes of it? Lol

Then remember you're good ol' pal Brandon X who happens to be ridiculously broke most of the time. :shift:

Hey, same. :lol:

People are on those mash-up How Would You Spend The Money? videos talking about travel and cars and Im like hey man, lets start with health insurance so I can afford counseling...and sushi because I havent even been able to afford that in awhile. I have about a good half of my life of failure I would like to correct but no pressure. Lol. But seriously, Im okay at the game, but I would probably get crushed if I were able to go to something like that, just judging from how obnoxiously people play online, with that added crazy-sum-of-money stipulation to everything. Did you do one of those promos?

New Moves Pack is fire! Loved going through Showcase because I honestly didnt see a lot of the tail end of the Yes Movement stuff. The only downside was that the posts going on around here before the game was out were filling my head with the fantasy of a straight ROH Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuiness in an ROH arena with Final Countdown playing and everything. Cant have it all. Lol. I dont think I have ever had a better or more fun year as a creator. And I recorded my MDC video but have to trim it. I love this game and cant wait to explore more things to love it even more.

Archived