Postive things thread

King RyderFan

Since we have a thread for complaining, why not go the other way and list the things we like about WWE 2K19? Please keep it to things you geniely like about the game, no sarcastic or backhanded compliments please.

A few things I like are that I can finally use Barron Blade in Universe mode, as well as the sheer ammount of backstage attires we have for people.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gameplay is faster and smother, the new transition moves and counters are much better. And the framerate in multiman matches is far better.

Loving EVERYTHING so far about the game, i feel it even looks better also! Owning a PS4 Pro it enhanced the look of the game slightly and with 2K19 i feel it's probably done the same also, looks freaking awesome this year!

Gameplay does seem alot smoother and some of the new reversals look great and make the match flow, not a mess! Enjoying to start learning the new paybacks and make use of them also, a great addition!

framerate (xb1)-- i played a triple threat ladder match, and didn't notice any slowdown.

steel cage matches-- u actually climb the ropes now. And can stand on the top rope when climbing. You can also climb up the corner.

And the new scrap metal steel cage is pretty cool. I wish it didn't have the like car muffler. Otherwise it works great for oldschool NWA style cages

the new arenas-- my fave is the highschool gym. I did a scrap metal steel cage match in the highschool and it felt like what i imagine a Portland wrestling cage match in the 80s looked like.

big head mode-- its funny. Just adds a cool goofy factor to make things less serious

Yo RyderFan, might wanna.. fix the title a lil bit.

I had a good laugh at, and adore, the reversal animation for dropkicks to knee and other leg moves that attack the leg. One literally has him jump in the air to avoid it then finger wag.

I like the paybacks, they're pretty cool. The no sell one is great, adds to the characters of like Gargano & Bryan who never give up

I had a cool moment when I was Velveteen Dream and I DVD bombed him and he just got straight up so I hit him with that spinning hammerlock DDT and then a purple rainmaker to put him down.

I'm loving it so far but why is Andrade the same size as Rey? I was stoked to be him but the fact he's so tiny is really bothering me. He's a big dude in real life.

While he is bigger than Mysterio, Almas is still 5'9''.

I'm loving it so far but why is Andrade the same size as Rey? I was stoked to be him but the fact he's so tiny is really bothering me. He's a big dude in real life.

While he is bigger than Mysterio, Almas is still 5'9''.

Billled height aside, watch his match with AJ. He's close to, if not even bigger than him. Regardless, he's way too small in the game.

Ive done a few AI vs AI matches and not once did a see the carry system being used which is good because usually in 2k18, the AI would almost always go for that firemans carry that throws the opponent on the ropes in every match. So Im glad that I dont have to see that in almost every match anymore.

For *censored*s sakes just let us control our goddamned partners in career mode already. The AI is not *censored*ing smart enough and costs matches way to easily.

Take your complaints to the other thread, sir.

... shit. I misread the thread I clicked. :lol: my bad

For a compliment, the variation on selling for strong strikes, strikes, and running strikes is fantastic!

Archived