SUZUKI UPDATE

Timmothy1984

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tim,

Thanks for all the caws this year and they all look great.

That said, your Taichi caw looks a lot like RebelYellPain's Taichi from last year. Did you use any of his textures from it? It looks fantastic, but, if it's using textures from someone else, I feel like it's only fair to credit them at least in the upload description.

Sorry if this sounds accusatory, just curious.

Hey Tim,

That said, your Taichi caw looks a lot like RebelYellPain's Taichi from last year. Did you use any of his textures from it? It looks fantastic, but, if it's using textures from someone else, I feel like it's only fair to credit them at least in the upload description.

Its not a problem. textures are raw textures the njpw app game, downloaded from wristlock.com. From there the textures are edited by me on paint.net. Cut, spliced, and noise added and glow. Face textures i use are mine. I wont take peoples textures, other than nipple textures lol thank you defract! I have used a lot of hair textures I believe from nickbreakers Shelly

Hey Tim,

Its not a problem. textures are raw textures the njpw app game, downloaded from wristlock.com. From there the textures are edited by me on paint.net. Cut, spliced, and noise added and glow. Face textures i use are mine. I wont take peoples textures, other than nipple textures lol thank you defract! I have used a lot of hair textures I believe from nickbreakers Shelly

Great! Thanks for the clarification!

You always drop the most heated CAWs and I have no connection to 95% or them, 70% of the time don't even know who they are, and last year I felt baf almost for not downloading any. They really are top notch products man. Excellent work

Did you already upload your Amell? If so is there any chance you could put him back up, even if it's just temporary? If not though then no worries.

Anyways, great stuff in here. Like WNX I also don't know who a lot of these people are yet get them anyways because of how great they look.

Any chance you'd reupload Dalton and The Briscoes? I lost everything and I'm in the process of downloading everything again. My girl has Dalton doing big things in our universe and is pretty crushed we can't find him. Lol. Awesome work man.

I get your point Michael Myers but with all due respect, Timothy's Briscoes were better than the others posted. As for Dalton Castle, there isn't another decent one, so just thought I'd ask for my ole lady's sake. I appreciate all of the creators talent and hard work.

Archived