ozTYkhs.png

OJHc1bE.png

ECW ARENA/HARDCORE TV - Arena & Show uploaded

Tags: ECW, Bingo Hall, Skunky

EqFbCDr.png

5eA0lUD.png

4gR66BM.png

EZ1PjQH.png

Updated original post. I've uploaded Barely Legal and ECW on TNN. I've hit my upload limit so that's it for now until I get more.

These look sweet! I love ECW arenas.

You should do one of the One Night Stand arenas from '05 or '06. Not many people seem to do the WWECW arenas.

I might give it a shot to get uploads higher, but I'm way more into the classic ECW stuff. I get a kick out of restoring all the old ECW assets into high rez versions...

Amazing work, as usual.

I'm repeat the same offer as last year - if you fancied zipping up the textures, i'd be more than happy to recreate these arenas for XB1 and give you credit for them.

I'm sure one day I will, but right now I'm still in the process of converting/up-rezing logos and I'm not quite ready to release them into the wild. Sorry man.

These are amazing! I wasn't even planning on running an ECW Universe but now I will be!

Love hearing that! Now we just need some killer ECW Caws to be released. If you haven't check out Nickbreaker's Rhyno alt attires and move set.

Amazing work, as usual.

I'm repeat the same offer as last year - if you fancied zipping up the textures, i'd be more than happy to recreate these arenas for XB1 and give you credit for them.

I'm sure one day I will, but right now I'm still in the process of converting/up-rezing logos and I'm not quite ready to release them into the wild. Sorry man.

These are amazing! I wasn't even planning on running an ECW Universe but now I will be!

Love hearing that! Now we just need some killer ECW Caws to be released. If you haven't already, check out Nickbreaker's Rhyno alt attires and move set.

Hardcore Heaven 1997 and Barely Legal Arena/Show have been uploaded. Turns out the reason I wasn't able to upload any more was there looks to be a glitch where for some reason my arenas just weren't showing up in the upload menu. I had to redo Hardcore Heaven 3 friggin' times from scratch before I could get it to upload.

Enjoy! November to Remember 97 will be out in the next day or so depending on my schedule.

Images of arenas have been added to the first post, but here's a preview for people who don't like to scroll up lol

zurFAVI.png

zANzMPZ.png

Uploaded November to Remember 1997 which means all '97 ECW PPV's are up on CC as both arenas and shows. Tried a couple new things in this one that I think I'll be able to use moving forward. Going to start 1998 PPV's right away. Let me know any feedback on what you think would work better once you've given them a whirl.

M5qGiEy.png

SABXgBh.png

EwEJEjl.png

YBQ8DvY.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived