TheMoominBrand's PWA Universe [Season 1]

Mewmin

Each year I do the PWA Universe, it has continuity and I track the championships aswell. I haver just started it off this year.

Everything will be under the search tag:

#TheMoominBrand

*NOTE, THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN RESET SO TO SPEAK, HERE ARE SOME RECORDS TO NOTE, THE UNIVERSE I DO NOW STARTED WWE2K14, THE CAWS GO BACK FURTHER OF COURSE BUT TO KEEP SOME REGULARITY AND THE FACT I ACTUALLY HAVE DOCUMENTS/POST FROM WWE2K14 ONWARDS I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK*

Records/Champions:

PWA World Championship

Chad Hardy has won the PWA World Championship 5 Times.

The Machine has held the title the longest and has 3 reigns.

Other Former World Champions include:

Chimera

Kid Cool

Barry Ryan

BB Blake

Max Stevens

PWA Atlantic Championship

BB Blake has held the belt 6 times.

Barry Ryan has held it the longest.

Former Champions Include:

Kid Cool

Chad Hardy

Tank

All Star Jones

PWA TV Championship (Established WWE2K16)

Miami Jackson in his old, Kyle Jones gimmick has held the belt 3 times,

Tank has held the championship the longest

Wrath

Big Man Sullivan (No longer Active)

Max Stevens

Barry Ryan

Azrael

PWA Junior Heavyweight World Championship

All Star Jones has held the title 4 times

Noah Bennett and Kidd Cool have held the title 3 times

Scotty Marco held the title the longest

Azrael

BB Blake

Monfero

PWA Tag Team Championship

Other than Hollywood having multiple reigns and Hardiron the longest, the teams in my current rendition have all been champions once.

Also, Chad Hardy has held the belts with Machine and Carter Blak for his 2 times.

PWA Womens Championship

Sin has held the championship 3 times.

Rachel Van Der Beck has held the championship the longest

Casey Matthew however has held the belt since my last Universe and would be closing in on that.

US and Octane Championships

These are new to WWE2K19

AS CHAD HARDY HAS HELD THE WORLD, ATLANTIC AND TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS HE IS THE ONLY TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION IN THE PWA. KIDD COOL AND BB BLAKE HOWEVER WOULD NEED A TAG TEAM REIGN TO JOIN HIM AND THE MACHINE AN ATLANTIC REIGN.

Barry Ryan (The Phoenix)

Debut WWE2K14

From Washington DC

Approx Age 32

2 x World Heavyweight Champion

1 x Atlantic Champion

1 x TV Champion

Okay, when first set out, was an egotistic prick and Badman. In WWE2K18, I changed his gimmick, the death of his family hit him hard, he turned to drink and drugs, with the help of the PWA Board and staff, he was given another chance, he raised from the ashes so to speak like the phoenix and came out to challenge Chad Hardy and didn't look back since, his attire and new ink represents his changes, cross on his back with phoenix wings, daughter on his arm and wife on his chest, close to his heart.

Finisher/Signitature:

Bad Man Brain Buster

Diving Headbutt

j9Ibbkl.jpg

Here is his Entrance and Some Moves

https://youtu.be/33Do14_lWig

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad Hardy

Debut: WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth

Approx Age 37

5 x PWA World Heavyweight Championship

2 x Atlantic Championship

2 x Tag Team Championships (*The Machine, *Carter Black)

PWA’s only 1st and only Triple Crown Champion, the main attraction. Think AJ Styles when he was at the top of his game on the Indies and TNA. Has great technical and athletic ability and just over 6ft tall. High flying and entertaining.

Originally debuted in Smackdown Shut Your Mouth. Made a joke storyline he was a long lost younger Hardy Brother.

Since then and the addition to creating your own show etc., he became a main event star. My friend was always better than me at the game, so I used use the Atlantic Title on Chad, and he (The Machine) always held the World Title. I challenged him once to drop the Atlantic Title if I couldn’t beat him for the world title, I chose a ladder match, and the rest is history. Another friend witnessed it and said to us it was like watching an actual PPV event and it seemed it actually meant something.

Finishers/Signatures:

Chad Lock (Armbar Variation)

Undisputed (Kingslayer)

Diving Leg Drop

Snap Out Neckbreaker

OISh9mV.jpg

Casey Matthews

Debut: WWE2K18

2 x PWA Women’s Champion

From the off, the free spirit ‘’Princess of Punk’’ made an immediate impact to the PWA world as she accompanied the ring with Jonny Thunder. She then made a run in and hit her finisher to womens champion Rachel Van Der Beck signalling her intentions. She then won the title at her first attempt, she then went on to a storied rivalry with Tia Sin where she dropped the title but won it back. She is very Paige like in appearance and AJ Lee like in move set.

Signature: Punk’d (Hanging Drop Kick)

Finisher: Punk Revived (Code Breaker)

Fj9lywU.jpg

Hey, appreciated man.

Another up today.

LOGAN XANDER

Debut on WWE 2K16

Approx Age 27

From Texas

1 x World Champion

1 x Atlantic Champion

2 x TV Champion

Biker type gimmick, debut on WWE2K16 as my NXT creation. Has a brawler type moveset, works to his own code, respectful and will help out when he is called on, was to be involved in a ''Jacob Cass'' type story arc from WWE 12, where HHH and NXT Invade PWA and he as a rookie has a major role to play, Now regular mixing in the mid card to upper feuds. Now set to the main event scene and chasing a title opportunity, has become more brash and arrogant though with a slight change in appearance and attire, he's better shape and will no doubt soon be champion.

Finisher: A Biker's Code (Cutter)

kz4kvrS.jpg

Nice job bro. Quick question, how do i post pictures?

I capture them on my PS4, then send them in a message to an account i know isnt in use. I then download them in my phone, use Pic Collage and upload them to IMGUR. Where you can then get the link to post in forums. If you look when you are replying, their is an option to insert an image. You type the URL in to the box you are given.

Debut: WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth

Approx Age 42

4 x PWA World Heavyweight Champion

1 x Tag Team Champion (*Chad Hardy)

Created by good friend Steven Dodsworth, The Machine is literally that, moveset based around Brock Lesnar and Goldberg with MMA type gear used to wrestle in just dark green combats. Very dominant, booked like Lesnar is now (but appears more). Every title reign has lasted 6 months plus. Including a near 2 year reign.

Signature: Hammerlock Suplexes (3)

Finisher 1: Machine Gun Spear

Finisher 2: Rage Machine

xy4hzBP.jpg

All Star Jones

Debut WWE 12

Long Beach

Approx 28

2 x PWA Atlantic Champion

3 x PWA Junior Heavyweight Champion

The greatest Junior Competitor ever. Formally Corey Jones, after rave reviews, got cocky and calls himself All Star. Since then, I have made him a super high flying show sealer, when I first had a cruiser-weight division (Junior) I had him as champ. Play a lot with him as he is fun, quick and great to make highlight reels with, slight change in appearance this year, calling on my fave wrestlers, Omega and Styles.

Signature: Super Kick

Finisher: All Star 450 Splash

BlVY9c0.jpg

The Machine reminds me of Sean O'Haire.

By the way, love that title belt you've designed. Haven't even started mine yet.

Not the first to say that about him, new face texture being worked on though, not 100% Happy with this one.

Archived