Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riddlebox710

Forsaken710s CAWs Jimmy Hart Sean Ohaire Juventud Guerrera Hogan Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon WCW Raven Owen Hart road warriors Saturn uploaded

Can't wait for Psicosis. Mortis is on point. Hogan looks great. Picked up Vampiro last night. Kanyon's face needs a lil' work (mostly in the eyes and chin area) but overall, very impressed by how quickly and how well a job you're putting these out. Now if we could only get a Konnan out of you. ;)

Owen Hart Doink the clown Ultimo Dragon and Honky tonk man uploaded!

Thank you sooo much for Honky Tonk Man! I think that I was the first to download as I did as soon as you posted him. AWESOME work, as always! *thumbs up*

I double checked and it is actually there. So dont waste time on it. But be careful because there are definitely disappearing logos this year. Check out the second attire for Dynomites Smash... no face paint.

I dl doink twice and the logos were missing. The third time dl fine. Obviously not on your end but I wonder what that was about.

The caws are awesome by the way.

That is super strange. Everyone just keep me updated if anything stays missing. Last year I had a few guys up that no one told me were missing logos till hundreds of downloads later lol . I felt bad that people had a crappy CAW

Perfect!!! I prefer the Hulk Rules shirt, but this is awesome!!! Glad youre back too. Are you planning an NWO attire?

Me too. I downloaded another Hogan with hulk rules, imported the attire to forsakens hogan and deleted the other one. The importing seems to keep logos this year.

Mr kennedy and psicosis added

also will have to reupload honky tonk. he is losing his face texture

If you can find out which image it is you can fix it by saving that image as a Group Image