Forsaken710s CAWs Jimmy Hart Sean Ohaire Juventud Guerrera Hogan Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon WCW Raven Owen Hart road warriors Saturn uploaded

riddlebox710

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you be making Juventud? Seeing your Psycosis, and with Rey being back in the game, has made me want Juvi.

yes. juvi will happen

Looking forward to it. Will he be one of your next creations? I love how you made so many WCW midcarders.

Will you be making Juventud? Seeing your Psycosis, and with Rey being back in the game, has made me want Juvi.

I'd definitely like to see Forsaken do a Juvi and/or Dean Malenko. Those 2 would close out my CW division. But for a WCW Rey Mysterio (no tats), go check mine out. (forgive the plug, Forsaken). Search DuckySolo for specific creator and you'll see mine with 4 attires, skinnier, without all those tats.

Yeah great work. The only constructive feedback from me is that Ravens face needs some tinkering. Really like the Juvi.Im really struggling with CAW slots this year.

I did spend a good amount of time on his face. I was pretty happy with where I got it. Raven is difficult to capture. I was more upset about the hair. Extremely hard to capture what he had going on in the WCW years. There is one that looks just like it but it sits in his head weird

Yeah great work. The only constructive feedback from me is that Ravens face needs some tinkering. Really like the Juvi.Im really struggling with CAW slots this year.

I did spend a good amount of time on his face. I was pretty happy with where I got it. Raven is difficult to capture. I was more upset about the hair. Extremely hard to capture what he had going on in the WCW years. There is one that looks just like it but it sits in his head weird

That's pretty much the only issue with Raven: The game really doesn't have anything close to the hair he had in WCW. I think Replicant from Smacktalks said that was the hardest part of making Raven. There is one hairstyle that's close but it's too poofy.

Archived