Mycareer loading

ChronicFlynn

Can anyone help me?

Im on Chapter 2 or 3

where I fight Cole Quinn in a falls count anywhere match. It says to damage him to yellow, which I did as he was red and orange in various places, and to strike him near the ramp, but the box doesnt check once I do that. Am I missing something

Can anyone help me?

Im on Chapter 2 or 3

where I fight Cole Quinn in a falls count anywhere match. It says to damage him to yellow, which I did as he was red and orange in various places, and to strike him near the ramp, but the box doesnt check once I do that. Am I missing something

That should be all you have to do. Just make sure it is a standing strike and he doesn't reverse it

Can anyone help me?

Im on Chapter 2 or 3

That should be all you have to do. Just make sure it is a standing strike and he doesn't reverse it

Read what you have to do in the objectives Irish whip him into a car then do the strike

Archived