Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after suffering a bunch of cheap moments or me failing massively at the still awkward as all get out submission system I lost the Miz match in Showcase mode like a dozen times, until he for no good reason gave me a low blow early on in another....wtf...

There are points where the reversal prompts won't appear and it's impossible to do so, is that one of the perks added this year?

Also moments in every other match where someone will just stand around, or I'll be out of stamina on one knee but can't get up until someone tries to attack me so I can reverse out of it.

The compiled soundtrack is complete trash this year. Why can't they include the full....or at least longer versions of certain WWE Themes? Does WWE prevent it thinking if we listen to them constantly in game we wouldn't buy them on iTunes? I'm just gonna have to add Bianca and the Street Profits themes to my Spotify list I guess. Also, it would be nice if they'd take the heartbeat off Balor's theme so it wouldn't eat into its length.

Still despise the zoomed out camera angle when you exit the ring almost to the point I don't want to play the game.

What the hell difference does different difficulty settings matter if the game's still gonna pull ultra cheap shit in Showcase mode. I was expecting to enjoy it, but it's such a gawd dang chore. That Cena match, wtf. He whips out an unblockable out of the blue AA when you're trying to build your sig back up to hit the flying goat and the kickout meter is next to unwinnable even on easy. I could deal with the inability to reverse in the other matches, but the way they have it set up in that match, it's infuriating. This game is still busted outside of CAW mode.

EDIT: So the next match right when he was about to hit the AA I bolted for the top rope, he prevented the dive but then whipped out a reversable AA which I got out of....the match moved along, I had three finishers stored, but when we got to the Yes Lock part, he reversed it two straight times and quickly broke out of the third....which I guess was supposed to happen. Then it moved to hit a dive on him, but he jumped up and caught me with a mid-air AA and a bullshit quick pin...

Who do they program these games for?

This is after I got Paige's torso in the gawd dang white while jamming away on the friggin' buttons during the final match of the IIconic/Absolution Tower.

Maybe I just suck at it. I dunno...

Yup, there's definitely an issue with the submission system when you change it from analogue to buttons. I had exactly the same issue on XB1, couldn't ever seem to make anyone submit, so it's not just you.

I usually had to get them in purple and still apply the hold a few times before ever getting it. You basically have about 4-5 seconds to nail it, otherwise they fight back. Best thing to do is just release the hold, but that's defeating the object a bit.

Did they remove JBLs raining money pyro? For *censored*s sake..

I believe this is still in there. It's under Triple Crown Champion 1 or 2. I updated a bunch of entrances yesterday and came across it.

You certain? I'm talking pyro specifically, not entrance. I did not see it whatsoever.

Did they remove JBLs raining money pyro? For *censored*s sake..

I believe this is still in there. It's under Triple Crown Champion 1 or 2. I updated a bunch of entrances yesterday and came across it.

You certain? I'm talking pyro specifically, not entrance. I did not see it whatsoever.

Ah, my bad, I was talking about the preset entrances.

What the hell difference does different difficulty settings matter if the game's still gonna pull ultra cheap shit in Showcase mode...

Who do they program these games for?

It's not just Showcase Mode. At least not in my experience. The game seems to be pretty cheap in any mode if you win too often. The A.I. just goes apeshit, reversing moves and sometimes flat out canceling moves. And the pin meter "randomly" goes nuts and slows down or speeds up just to throw off the timing.

I really dislike the 7 match limit we still have in universe mode. I want my shows to be Wrestle Kingdom style super events dammit.

Same. TLC this Sunday has like 12 matches.

If you use up all the title slots and even one of your rivalries happens to not involve a title, then something has to be left out. its frustrating as hell.

I really dislike the 7 match limit we still have in universe mode. I want my shows to be Wrestle Kingdom style super events dammit.

Same. TLC this Sunday has like 12 matches.

If you use up all the title slots and even one of your rivalries happens to not involve a title, then something has to be left out. its frustrating as hell.

Yeah. I wanna build a supercard for my Mae Young Classic PPV and I can't. So annoying.

Camera angles is one thing they really need to change for the next game. Why not give the player the ability to change the angles as they please.

A dynamic, cinematic camera similar to Red Dead Redemption 2 would be awesome!

How about just different choices like they have in NBA 2K. Why does that game allow for different camera angles but a wrestling game is too hard to pull them off?

We should be able to get 9 or 10. From the looks of it TLC is going to have 12. The limit being set at 7 is beyond annoying.

Archived