Complaints thread

abhunter

Triple Theat matches: Both CPUs always gang up on you. Then you are roll out of the ring from a botched move, resulting in the CPU standing over another CPU for like 5 mins. Then the CPU goes for pin, winning the match.

Tag Team matches: *Goes for a pin* Teammate comes and breaks the pin x100.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I'm playing as The New Day against The Bludgeon Brothers.

1st I notice that Rowan inexplicably has four reversal stocks, which is highly unusual for a wrestler his size and with his style.

2nd, I noticed he has a leverage pin, again questionable, but I find this out after he reverses my leverage pin which I used accidentally and tried to cancel.

Sick and tired of this custom side plate crap not working in Universe. How did they not catch that before release?

Strange, seems to be fine for me. Did u make custom plates BEFORE u started doing universe or after starting it? I made some plates before and never started universe mode til after the first dlc pack came out and it seem to work fine...

Sick and tired of this custom side plate crap not working in Universe. How did they not catch that before release?

Strange, seems to be fine for me. Did u make custom plates BEFORE u started doing universe or after starting it? I made some plates before and never started universe mode til after the first dlc pack came out and it seem to work fine...

I made custom titles before but I did the custom side plates after. I just did the side plates about a week ago so it was after the patch came out that was supposed to fix them so I figured I would make some and give it a shot and then I had that happen

God the AI in elimination matches is so *censored*ing awful..

I once had an AI attempt to climb the top rope from outside after getting eliminated. When they succeeded, they stayed there for a few minutes before vanishing altogether. It was really weird.

I hate that whenever I play a tag team match, CPU or not, the reversals will stop working at a certain point. Really ruins the enjoyability of them.

Getting really tired of the lazy-as-*Censored* movesets on CC. every freaking moveset has nothing but finishers in regular grapples, flippy moves like the 630 on a 6'5'' dude, just the laziest shit.

Getting really tired of the lazy-as-*Censored* movesets on CC. every freaking moveset has nothing but finishers in regular grapples, flippy moves like the 630 on a 6'5'' dude, just the laziest shit.

for in-game superstars/CAWs? I just go on YouTube if the moveset makers on this forum haven't already made something. Unless your not tryna change moves individually then idk

for in-game superstars/CAWs? I just go on YouTube if the moveset makers on this forum haven't already made something. Unless your not tryna change moves individually then idk

I seek out movesets that are at least close to what i'm looking for so that I don't have to spend a half hour to an hour on each guy, so its frustrating as hell when, for instance, the only Alex Shelley moveset on CC is nothing but finishers. Defeats the purpose of using it if I still need to go in and change all the moves anyways.

I've been having the hardest time with finishers.

Finishers are being kicked out of left and right, not just one someone has resilience. On some occasions they just get reversed too often.

I'm winning more matches with random pin combos.

in triple threat and four way tag matches both tag partners need to be eliminated if elimination is on. Shouldn't it be one is pinned/submits and both are gone?

To each their own, but I like it the current way. It makes for an interesting situation when two people from two different teams need to work together because their partners have been eliminated.

Strikes. i feel like they messed something up with strikes. Not sure if it was this game...or last game that it happened. But at least its more noticeable to me in 2k19.

standing Strikes (mostly punches is what i mean). Look and feel like the person doing them has a broken wet noodle of an arm. It doesn't look like a precisely animated/mo-capped move anymore. But it looks like some sorta havoc physics tech demo arm flail.

Like something out of Gang beasts. It looks odd

Hair dye often looks fine in CAW mode, then you bring it into an actual match and there's tonnes of lines it doesn't appear to have covered. I really don't get how they struggle to fix hair dye every, single, year.

Also, they seriously need to adjust recovery time after being thrown off a ladder. Considering the AI seems to always get animation priority so you're more likely to be thrown off than they are, and the AI can get the briefcase down from scratch in the time it takes you to recover.

For *censored*s sake, AI; use your goddamned pin combos!

That depends on their personality and attributes, I think. Some of my CAWs always use pin-combos for simple moves, others only late into the match after Strong Grapples or after Sigs/Finishers

For *censored*s sake, AI; use your goddamned pin combos!

That depends on their personality and attributes, I think. Some of my CAWs always use pin-combos for simple moves, others only late into the match after Strong Grapples or after Sigs/Finishers

Do you know which personality traits or attributes would effect the use of pin combos?

Just started playing and holy crap, the Japan dome's crowd audio is embarrassingly bad. It might be the worst I've ever heard in a Smackdown legacy title. Seriously their sound director should be fired over something like that. It's like they've never watched actual matches before, and what's with the beyond amateurtish loop? Straight garbage.

I hate how lazy 2K is about moves and movesets.

I keep randomly finding people's finishers in other people's movesets. Some people straight up have moves missing and have another move in it's place (ex: Kairi having the Gore in place of the Interceptor).

i keep getting the same people booked in title matches at the ppvs and it drives nuts. and yes, i know i can manually change that but its so time consuming and tedious. i think part of the problem is the title division feature. i miss having people eligible for multiple titles. when there's only 10 people in line for championship you're bound to have the same person against the champion.

i also hate that i have to manually assign the MITB to someone.

i always find myself yelling at the ref for being so damn slow to get in position to make the pin.

Archived