Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AI seems to have an annoying obsession with spamming running attacks sometimes. Its like playing 2011 era online all over again.

Also, while i'm glad they took out the auto-reversals, is there a particular reason reversing on the ground is ridiculously hard?

That and I feel like reversing diving moves is too easy.
Adjust the sliders.

How the hell did I forget about the sliders? Now I feel like a dummy.

So I cant download CAWS that have Ronda/Rey DLC pack attached?? Tells me to download the DLC and then theres no DLC there to get.

So I cant download any of the CAWS that were the whole reason I bought the game.

It sucks, but you'll have to wait and buy the dlc when they release it unless the creators reupload them without the dlc moves/parts.

Clothing combination restrictions are getting stupider by the year, but the real kicker is that you can't even recreate Rey's WrestleMania 22 attire, since the feathery headpiece is incompatible with his mask.

Also, I hate that the default logos revert back to their original state if I want to readjust them.

So I cant download CAWS that have Ronda/Rey DLC pack attached?? Tells me to download the DLC and then theres no DLC there to get.

So I cant download any of the CAWS that were the whole reason I bought the game.

I know that pain from last year. It is also hard on the creator too since the game doesn't really help the creator know which thing is causing the problem.

The tag censorship is absurd for CC.

I was trying to upload a custom million dollar belt that I made, and the tags were literally "million dollar" "money" "Ted DiBiase". After a few moments of trying different terms, I determined that the name of the belt itself was causing an issue, and the issue was seemingly with "million dollar" in some form. Now...I've seen things like 'Gobbledy Gooker' being censored, because the word "gook" is contained in part of the name. But, this was just ridiculous to me. What could possibly need censorship in "Million Dollar"? It isn't even a case of branding or competition.

Thats the issue that Ive been running into. I tried uploading arenas for NXT and it wouldnt allow me. I kept getting the message of inappropriate words. What is so inappropriate about NXT or the hashtag of CAWS.WS. Hell, CC even said my PSN was inappropriate. I had to upload with all asterisks. I hope this is something that 2K has seen and is going to patch. This is insane. I dont recall this issue for 2K18.

One thing in My Career i've came across that really bugs me is i just bought The B Team's theme song to use for my guy for 8000p, then noticed if i want it to play after i win a match i have to buy it again for another 8000p for the victory, its absolutely ridiculous i gotta buy the same song twice.

One thing in My Career i've came across that really bugs me is i just bought The B Team's theme song to use for my guy for 8000p, then noticed if i want it to play after i win a match i have to buy it again for another 8000p for the victory, its absolutely ridiculous i gotta buy the same song twice.

Theme music shouldn't be payable, should be usable for free. I *censored*ing hate that shit.

Theme music shouldn't be payable, should be usable for free. I *censored*ing hate that shit.

Yeah its ridiculous they make you buy nearly everything, from wrist tape to theme music even shit like a basic kick. It takes you forever to really put together a moveset cause each move is so ridiculously over priced. So you're stuck with a painfully generic moveset for ages with your guy.

Yeah its ridiculous they make you buy nearly everything, from wrist tape to theme music even shit like a basic kick. It takes you forever to really put together a moveset cause each move is so ridiculously over priced. So you're stuck with a painfully generic moveset for ages with your guy.

They need to have everything usable for free next year. So sick of the way it has been. Or, allow the 'unlock all' feature to carry over into MyCareer at least. That way people have a choice.

They need to have everything usable for free next year. So sick of the way it has been. Or, allow the 'unlock all' feature to carry over into MyCareer at least. That way people have a choice.

Yeah especially with my Career being so much shorter now, your career will be over by the time you're able to buy everything you need.

Clothing combination restrictions are getting stupider by the year, but the real kicker is that you can't even recreate Rey's WrestleMania 22 attire, since the feathery headpiece is incompatible with his mask.

Also, I hate that the default logos revert back to their original state if I want to readjust them.

It's literally the worst, especially if you're making CAWs with capes etc.

I made Supergirl the week it came out, as you'd expect I wanted a red cape for her entrance (the one most creators use for Superman CAWs) and you can't even use 90% of the capes on women CAWs unless they have short hair or depending on the other clothing. I think the only one I could use was Charlotte's robe thing & that's pointless.

The clothing restrictions are insanely annoying, I wish they'd patch it or something. Last year you could use a lot of the capes no matter the hair choice, it'd just be tucked the cape. I'd rather that than it being blocked like now. Also I wish they kept the Payback/No Mercy arenas but it's whatever.

I dislike that we can't turn eyes slightly to the side to go along with certain textures.

Also, wish we could curve in game lettering to fit attires better.

I made Supergirl the week it came out, as you'd expect I wanted a red cape for her entrance (the one most creators use for Superman CAWs) and you can't even use 90% of the capes on women CAWs unless they have short hair or depending on the other clothing. I think the only one I could use was Charlotte's robe thing & that's pointless.

The clothing restrictions are insanely annoying, I wish they'd patch it or something. Last year you could use a lot of the capes no matter the hair choice, it'd just be tucked the cape. I'd rather that than it being blocked like now. Also I wish they kept the Payback/No Mercy arenas but it's whatever.

2k18 was a nightmare for me if I wanted to make a luchadora, or an angel with long hair. I wish the guys in charge of the Create A Superstar mode would accept that not everyone is going to be bothered by the clipping issues caused by certain clothing combinations, because adding more restrictions is only going to put off content creators. And besides, most of the clipping issues lies on the title belts, anyway (something that isn't even a part of the CAS mode).

Would be really nice if we could have a clothing layering system again to prevent said clipping issues, but I really doubt it at this point. Making hair and non-flat clothing incompatible saves time, I guess.

A lot of the long hair styles block most entrance coats and robes as well. Making it were you can't use Eva Marie hair with her robe. And I think one of the stupider one is when you have one side of the ear rings work but the same ones on the other side won't.

A lot of the long hair styles block most entrance coats and robes as well. Making it were you can't use Eva Marie hair with her robe. And I think one of the stupider one is when you have one side of the ear rings work but the same ones on the other side won't.

I wish more people noticed it and told them about this so maybe it gets patched because it kinda've sucks for CAWs that need capes/robes that aren't able to have them due to these extreme limitations.

My Supergirl CAW looks great but her entrance just feels empty without the cape. That's like Superman having no cape for his entrance.

Archived