Complaints thread

abhunter

Poison Mist is nearly impossible to use, the timing for when you're allowed to charge it seems nonsensical.

Really? I had no issue with it so far. Power of the Punch is more of a problem

It seems to only allow me to even begin charging it when my opponent is up, non-groggy and not moving, in which case you have no chance to charge it since they'll immediately attack you. Can't seem to charge it when they're on the ground, groggy, or getting up at all.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some new restriction on the same items from last year make no sense. Trying to rebuild one character. Oh it won't let me use a jacket I like. What part does it conflict with? Hair, Tights, and Neck Accessory. Really you conflict with more then half of my character items now.

the removal of elimination from fatal 4 ways :( i enjoyed having fatal 4 way KO or first blood elimination matches last year.

oh not to mention the shocking elimination chamber matches, where they re-added the flashing light pod selection (great) and better sound effects when they hit the steel (great), then ruin it with invisible glass that makes no sound or animation when someone is speared through it. WTAF?!

the removal of elimination from fatal 4 ways :( i enjoyed having fatal 4 way KO or first blood elimination matches last year.

That was confirmed to be unintentional and will be patched back in.

That was confirmed to be unintentional and will be patched back in.

Those Hideous Quacks would never have done that. So it's great that 2K are fixing things that they accidently buggered up.

Had charlotte doing a promo in universe mode but shinsuke came out instead and instead of becky being called out,it was jeff hardy.Next match was joe v ambrose but mcintyre was the one in the cut scenes not dean. Nothing major but annoying as hell. Hopefully it gets sorted.

Not really a complaint but I wish you could either edit the colors separately or place designs over the two furry sides of the Tiger Mask-style mask, so i can do something like this...

5-EECE840-A5-E9-4099-9-BAA-5-E25346-C70-

I thought making them two different colors would be a layup and apparently not. Lol

Bothers me that they gave aiden English the attitude era mic for his entrance and not the current logo.

This isn't broken. It depends on what arena you're in. If it's the old logo, you were probably in an old arena. Here is his entrance (broken out) on Raw.

ZSiCIwa.jpg

This is Summerslam 88

9QPQUkl.jpg

Bothers me that they gave aiden English the attitude era mic for his entrance and not the current logo.

This isn't broken. It depends on what arena you're in. If it's the old logo, you were probably in an old arena. Here is his entrance (broken out) on Raw.

ZSiCIwa.jpg

This is Summerslam 88

9QPQUkl.jpg

ah. Ive been using him in a created arena I dl'd that uses the current raw arena as a template.....do all created arenas have him use the old mic? If you dont know I'll test it out.

Archived