Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, Randy Orton is an asshole in showcase. Twice now in the street fight, he's destroyed me during the last prompt. First time he hits me with an RKO and I can't kick out. Second time, I got him in the OMG Yes Lock and he automatically reverses. Suddenly, i remember how much I hated the Authority this year lol.

What is wrong with Cena's voice in mycareer mode? He barely sounds like himself. Unless my game just glitched it up.

I dont think he voiced himself believe it or not.

Too busy with the Bellas show, maybe?

That and I think he was filming two movies back to back at the time.

does everyone have a superkick as a move outside the cell? Cuz i was Dusty Rhodes and kept superkicking Flair ringside in HIAC.

don't like that. Reminds me of the old games. When we could only do eyerakes and like european uppercuts with everyone.

they removed/replaced some good moves/taunts/animations. They got rid of Edge's "too smart" taunt. Where u tap ur head with ur finger. There is still the new "Smarts" taunt that was added last year or a year before. That looks bad and not like anyone that actually does that taunt.

They replaced some of the good clotheslines. One of the good "Crouch" Warm Up moves is gone. And it was a good generic one that worked for everyone too.

They removed damn near all of the Stunned against Ropes strikes. Now u can pick from like 7 of them. It must be a problem area. Because they keep removing more moves from that slot every year.

they didn't add any new moves in a lot of positions. No new cell/royal rumblle/car/barricade/ladder/table moves. Only like 3 new comebacks.

I hate that the casting is all screwed up for the retro Wyatt Family and Undisputed Era. Maybe it's cause I added Roddy, but still, I added him into Bobby's spot and placed Bobby last. But I still had to fix things around lol. I guess this is why they just had their tag entrance switched to off, even though they have one.

Also, wasn't there at least 2 DX entrances in last year? The only one in this year is just the WM14 Shawn Michaels w/ Triple H as manager entrance. :/

Might have been posted already - Women can't be assigned to like 90% of the cutscenes in Create a Video, only to some "female specific" scenes. I understand this was maybe done to discourage scenes in which a male wrestler attacks a female, but the fact that I can't have to females simply talking in the backstage area due to this is really dumb.

So much cast changing when setting up The Club/Bálor Club stables. Thought it was just the trios entrances that were messed up, but nah, even the casting in Gallows & Anderson's default tag entrance is wrong. Jeez. :lol:

Clothing combination restrictions that weren't there last year. Jinder's headpiece can't go with a mouthcover, the flannel belt can't go with certain pants, etc

Yesterday I just found THE most stupidest restriction I have seen yet. I couldn't put on some of the hats (Trish's hat, for example), because of EYELASHES. :facepalm:

Clothing combination restrictions that weren't there last year. Jinder's headpiece can't go with a mouthcover, the flannel belt can't go with certain pants, etc

Yesterday I just found THE most stupidest restriction I have seen yet. I couldn't put on some of the hats (Trish's hat, for example), because of EYELASHES. :facepalm:

also not allow using long jacked because the boots and glove

Does anyone else feel the controls are kinda unresponsive at times, or just mad delayed?

Also the Legend AI is more agressivs but the reversals get ridiculous after a while. The AI still has brainless moments at times. For example, I was playing against Cedric and every time he had a sig (the springboard clothesline) he would drag me in to position to completely miss the clothesline. He would drag me one place and then go to the absolute farthest apron from me just to springboard and fall on his face.He did this three times.

*Censored* THE MILLION DOLLAR TOWER

:lol: I got to Roman so far and lost my shit when it went to a time limit

Shinsuke got me the first time, then I made it to the rock when reversals stopped working. I was soooo friggin mad.

Gonna try again tonight.

CAW mode in general is a pain in the ass because you can't see what the *Censored* you've selected most the time. They could easily fix this by filling the whole box in red, instead of an outline around the box that you can't see.

Also Showcase mode can be super frustrating when you've done so much in a match, and suddenly your opponent gets a finisher out of nowhere, hits it and pins you, and then you have to start from scratch. Check points would've been nice.

Shinsuke got me the first time, then I made it to the rock when reversals stopped working. I was soooo friggin mad.

Gonna try again tonight.

Im thinking the shakey reversal system at times is on purpose. Makes it feel more like a fight so I like it. I think thats a major improvement. Cant always rely just on reversals to mount a comeback; thats part of what made the gameplay so boring before.

It ended up failing on me mid-match and I wound up getting the crap beat out of me by Samoa Joe for a minute or two and my head and body were in the red by the end of it. Even then, I kept going and still made it to Roman and didnt even lose that, the time just ran out. I was mad. I made it so far despite being mostly in the red. :lol: oh well...might try again after work tonight..:

Gonna try again tonight.

Im thinking the shakey reversal system at times is on purpose. Makes it feel more like a fight so I like it. I think thats a major improvement. Cant always rely just on reversals to mount a comeback; thats part of what made the gameplay so boring before.

It ended up failing on me mid-match and I wound up getting the crap beat out of me by Samoa Joe for a minute or two and my head and body were in the red by the end of it. Even then, I kept going and still made it to Roman and didnt even lose that, the time just ran out. I was mad. I made it so far despite being mostly in the red. :lol: oh well...might try again after work tonight..:

Thats an issue though, reversals are the only real defence in these games, so if they dont work properly you can wind up screwed. Ive advocated for other defencive options for years.

Gonna try again tonight.

Thats an issue though, reversals are the only real defence in these games, so if they dont work properly you can wind up screwed. Ive advocated for other defencive options for years.

I much prefer this to years before, where I would purposely have to let my opponent get some offense on me to create the illusion of competitive match. If your attributes lead to your reversals failing for a short time, Im super down with it. Its like when the computer in Tekken lights you up with combos and shit. Its supposed to be aggravating and then gratifying if you pull out the win, especially on Legend. I was having near squash matches in past years...it was boring af. This year Ive lost some already even on Easy.

Archived