Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Bryan's showcase was too short and a bit annoying and let's not talk about that secret match lol

I am not sure if it was my CAW alone but I am worried that belts clipping issues are back

Apart from that i have had more fun with this in 2 days than I did with 2k18 entire last year

Wish they made the selecter and create a wrestler darker is hard to see with the white background

Wish they made the selecter and create a wrestler darkerit is hard to see in the white background

Completely agree, i can barely see what am selecting on menus at all with the selection colours, and am colourblind...i literally have to stand up and go close to the screen to see what am selecting!

I'd really like the ability to place logos on more belts. That new TM-61 belt looks really cool and I'd like to use it properly for a caw, but unfortunately right now only material and colours can be edited on it.

Also who the hell designed the AI for the Bryan VS Orton VS Batista match. Because they're a dick. *censored*ing ridiculous how the AI actively tries to screw the player over.

I am REALLY struggling to see what parts I have highlighted in CAW mode due to the white background.

Yeah, it's pissing me the *Censored* off. This needs fixed, and I mean like ASAP. My eyes go *censored*ing crazy when shutting down the game, it's a pain in the ass.

Same the white light is blinding and makes it very hard to see the select cursor. Also the hit detection seems to be a little off this year

Whats worse is am colourblind hahahaha it's so hard to see what i have highlighted, it's going to take me FOREVER to make a superstar, it's hard for me to even select superstars before a match also, they colours they have gone with are terrible......i so hope they fix this cause its killing my eyes, i literally have to stand up infront of the tv to see what am selecting

I am REALLY struggling to see what parts I have highlighted in CAW mode due to the white background.

This so much this.

And what ever genius decided it was a smart to have a fog like blur when you zoom in on the right side over the caw your making deserves to get shot.

While playing through the MyCareer mode on hard am finding that the matches the game throws you untill so low ranked is SO *censored*ing annoying, and the ability you get when you hold R2 does NOT always work at all....The commentators for half of the career also through the matches have called them as the superstars are women "she" this...she that.....lol

The AI difficulty in career mode seems to spike way too hard. By the time you're facing Roode, he's able to reverse all finishers flawlessly.

Just took me over an hour to beat the STUPID 8 man battle royal, tried it on hard so many times, and put it on easy and did it before i smashed the disc hahaha even on Easy it was like hard, it's so bad and it's making me dislike the whole story cause am angry lol so to save it....am going noob it and play it on easy now, thanks 2k!

Archived