BPW's promotion talent raid 2k19

Brokebottle

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requiem best team, 10/10, 11/10, please don't stab me Daring.

Lemme know if you want the Crane Gang Broke, i'll upload em.

Powertrip would like a word...

Is that word "championships"? :lol:

If youre looking for heels, you might be interested in my caw Bad Bones Briggz. Hes online just search Marvelous77. If interested let me know and ill upload his manager aswell. You might als like Viper. And i have a stable named Havok. Joe Brody(leader) and the tag team of Logan Kage and Draven. They're wyatt family esque if interested. If you want them let me know so i can upload brody and kage. Their trio entrance is sanity and tag is ascension

The Crane Gang is up, by the way, sorry it took so long.

Their shared finisher, the firemans carry spinebuster, is called Peacemaker. Johns Pumphandle Powerbomb is called Bounty Hunters Bane, and James's hammerlock lariat is called Trigger Warning.

Their tag finisher, either the Bludgeoning or (if thats taken) the Reckoning, is called the Perfect Heist.

@BX still iffy on Tarek? Cool I will grab them when you are done no rush though @ lucha i downloaded briggz so you can put his manager there if you like. Also I changed everything @Rekka. @Mike M when will either team be uploaded? Also Im still waiting on titles but its all good you guys will like the redesigns

@BX still iffy on Tarek? Cool I will grab them when you are done no rush though @ lucha i downloaded briggz so you can put his manager there if you like. Also I changed everything @Rekka. @Mike M when will either team be uploaded? Also Im still waiting on titles but its all good you guys will like the redesigns

Hi mate, just let me know who you want and when, think all four are good to go now.

Seismic Activity and Rapid Attack Force both up.

Archived