20 unexpected surprises in the game this year

TheAbyss24

1 Baron Blade is a playable character

2 Not only is Bray Wyatt in the game but Bray Wyatt 2014 is as well and is a separate character

3 Bryan Danielson is a playable character and has his own entrance music and movie not Wwe related

4 Long haired Chris Jericho is in the game so is Chris Jericho from 2000 and Chris Jericho 2010 all are separate characters

5 Daniel Bryan 2010 Model is in the Game so is his current model and Daniel Brayn's 2012 and Daniel Brayn's 2013 and Daniel Bryan's model from when he was in the Wyatt Family

6 Erick Rowan 2014 is in the game and is a separate character from his Rowan gimmick

7 Jey Uso 2014 is in the game and is separate then his current Jey Uso model

8 Jimmy Uso 2014 and is separate then his current Jimmy Uso model

9 Besides John Cena there Is separate models for John Cena 03 and John Cena 2013

10 The is separate Kane models from modern day 2012 and 1998

11 there Is current day Kevin Owens and a Model of Kevin Owens 2018 wearing a wrestlemania shirt

12 They have a separate Kofi Kingston from 2012 model with entrance music and video

13 2001 Kurt Angle has returned

14 There is a separate Model of Luke Harper from his 2014 run

15 There is a Separate Miz model from 2010

16 There is a Separate R Truth model from 2012

17 There is a separate Randy Orton Model from 2013

18 There is a Separate Macho Man Randy Savage Model from 1992

19 1997 Shawn Michaels has returned

20 Triple H's Model's are from current 2001 and 2014 all separate

Just had a match with godfather and graves said godfather, Cole said not The Godfather by the way. A shot at the jerry Lawler commentary mistake Im sure. Have played a bunch with godfather and its happened twice. Both times in a created arena vs a created wrestler. Dont know if that matters.

The triangle button deletes all unused logos. Honestly, this is the best new feature in the game in my opinion.

It seriously is my mine. It seriously hurt the replay value of the game 6-7 months down the line.

I wouldnt even want to play because I had outdated attires that would take forever to try and delete.

What I found as a nice little surprise is that you can have more than just the World, Upper Card, Tag & Women's Titles on a show, now adding a slot for MITB, completely removing Womens titles if it's an all male show. This was a surprise to me since I didn't see it in any of the videos leading up to release.

Archived