.jackkk's Alternate Attires Thread (New Update 28/5 - RAW)

.jackkk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn these attires are freaking great, i don't use Dana Brooke but i have to get that attire, may even use her now lol.

Think you could make Shayna Baszler's Evolution attire? Theres only two up on CC and they aren't anywhere near accurate.

Thank you! And for sure, Ill take a shot at Shayna tomorrow.

Damn these attires are freaking great, i don't use Dana Brooke but i have to get that attire, may even use her now lol.

Think you could make Shayna Baszler's Evolution attire? Theres only two up on CC and they aren't anywhere near accurate.

Awesome! Thank you so much, i don't think theres 1 decent Shayna attire on CC right now, it'll be good to have someone as good as you make her attire.

That would be really dope. Ill get it as soon its uploaded.

Not to pile on the requests but a real attempt at Kairis Evolution attire i would appreciate a lot.

Awesome! Thank you so much, i don't think theres 1 decent Shayna attire on CC right now, it'll be good to have someone as good as you make her attire.

She's now up - I had to take some allowances with the top, but I think it looks pretty good. It also comes with a second gear based on one of her Takeover gears. I hope you like.

Not to pile on the requests but a real attempt at Kairis Evolution attire i would appreciate a lot.

There are a couple of these on CC that I think are pretty good, but once I complete my other stuff and depending on download slots, I'll look into it.

She's now up - I had to take some allowances with the top, but I think it looks pretty good. It also comes with a second gear based on one of her Takeover gears. I hope you like.

Awesome! The attire looks great, thanks man.

There are a couple of these on CC that I think are pretty good, but once I complete my other stuff and depending on download slots, I'll look into it.

Ok fair enough. Shayna's attire looks really good!

Lana's gear from Evolution is now up! Shayna has also been slightly modified to rectify some texturing issues - for anyone who downloaded her yesterday and is interested, she's been uploaded again.

Thanks for all your kind comments guys - really appreciated.

Awesome, just grabbed Lana's and Shayna's attires as well. :) May I ask tho, what event is Shayna's red attire from? Or is it custom?

Thank you! The top is from Takeover NOLA, and the pants are custom, since I didnt have time to cut the corresponding logos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived