.jackkk's Alternate Attires Thread (New Update 28/5 - RAW)

.jackkk

Hey guys. Like last year, I figured if these are on CC, I might as well post them here for anyone who would like them. I'll update this thread as I go along. My PS4 tag is MaccaJack94. Hope you enjoy :)

Alternate Attires

Peyton Royce - RAW 27/5 Gear (Tags: Peyton Royce, IIconics, RAW)

D7qUQ9dWsAATGOI.jpgD7qUUlaXYAAGvNv.jpgD7qUSDIXYAEvmZv.jpg

Peyton Royce - Wrestlemania 35 Gear (Tags: Peyton Royce, IIconics, Wrestlemania)

publqcW.png

ELPrjSH.png

zabOyu7.png

Billie Kay - WWE Elimination Chamber Gear (Tags: Billie Kay, IIconics, Elimination Chamber)

DzqOfHNWoAMUUHf.jpg

DzqOfHmWkAEGgay.jpg

Peyton Royce - WWE Elimination Chamber Gear (Tags: Peyton Royce, IIconics, Elimination Chamber)

Dzp_XOTX4AAnMJl.jpg

Dzp_buGWwAA2qPx.jpg

Lana - WWE Evolution Gear (Tags: Lana, Evolution)

DrCaBE0XgAALKmb.jpg

DrCaCEpWsAAf5Eb.jpg

Shayna Baszler - WWE Evolution Gear (Tags: Shayna Baszler, Evolution)

tQUTQtD.jpg

PZba4XB.jpg

Dana Brooke - WWE Evolution Gear (Tags: Dana Brooke, Evolution)

Dq4cKMYXgAA82n-.jpg

Dq4cLKYWkAE1TM1.jpgDq4cKqtXgAASjok.jpg

Sonya Deville - WWE Evolution Gear (Tags: Sonya Deville, Evolution)

Dqy9D37WkAAp074.jpg

Dqy9EVGXQAA371g.jpg

Asuka - WWE Evolution Gear (Tags: Asuka, Evolution)

DqyNHPLWsAEHfF_.jpg

DqyNH0sWsAEPkZF.jpg

Peyton Royce - WWE Evolution Gear (Tags: Peyton Royce, The IIconics, Evolution)
DqpaEAvWkAAJGf9.jpg

DqpaEXZXgAEPW5_.jpg

DqpaEtiWsAAfJgr.jpg

Peyton Royce - Wrestlemania 34 Gear (Tags: Peyton Royce, The IIconics, Wrestlemania)
bLq4vJp.png
2xf4PUt.png

Peyton Royce - WWE Super Show Down Gear (Tags: Peyton Royce, The IIconics, Super Showdown)
OVboD3Z.png
r8IGfsV.pngCaS4BRp.png

Peyton Royce - Current gear - (Tags: Peyton Royce, The IIconics)
CMV05IM.png
h4CToDW.png
nBz9SDV.png
1AqGagw.png

Peyton Royce - SD Live! debut gear - Two Variations (Tags: Peyton Royce, The IIconics)
okf8Qpv.jpg
ef8YdEx.jpg
HuKWJEY.jpg
BtKHwho.jpg

Maryse - Extreme Rules and GBOF Gear Pack (Tags: Maryse)
lYL6NTO.jpg
htmyZVw.jpgxMLnyeW.jpg
NJRK42b.jpg

Charlotte Flair - The Peacock Pack (Tags: Charlotte Flair)
6LOqak2.jpg
wpwFvQD.jpg
ubpJhRV.jpgTCjVBzO.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We finally have someone focus on female wrestlers attires (unless I missed you in previous games)? They look great, thank you!

I did some stuff for WWE2K18, but nothing major.

Thanks for your comments guys! Peyton's Super Showdown attire will be coming later today.

Hate to bring bad news but i just downloaded your Peyton Super Showdown attire and the boot logos are glitched.

The glitch from last year is unfortunately back (until it's patched), but I've reuploaded her and it should be rectified.

Let me know if there's any more issues.

What did you do to fix the glitch so fast? So i know what to do if that happens with one of my creations.

I read online (not sure if this is true, but it worked), that basically you have to delete all the offending logos that didn't work, and replace them again from scratch. It also said that you need to determine your sizing/positioning of each logo on first try - it seems moving them around and rescaling them messes stuff up.

Hard to say if that will definitively fix it until such time as a patch, but it worked for me.

Really nice work! That Peyton gear is sickening. Looking forward to seeing that Mania gear of hers.

Are you planning on doing any throwback gears? I wanna make a "Divas era" division in my universe mode. I'd like to see gears from 2009/10 ish for Maria, Mickie, Beth, Bellas etc. Or are you mainly focusing on current/new gears?

Thank you guys. As for the questions - its hard to say whats next. I will have 3 slots left, so Ill have to see how to maximise them in order to hit that spot and make sure I can give you guys even more gears.

Thank you again! Peytons Mania gear should be coming tonight.

Quick question since I haven't downloaded anything yet. Is the glitch with Charlotte's robes back this year? In 2k18 she would do the motion of taking off the robe but the robe would stay on if you used any custom attires.

Unfortunately so.

Peyton's Wrestlemania 34 gear is now up - enjoy guys!

Quick question since I haven't downloaded anything yet. Is the glitch with Charlotte's robes back this year? In 2k18 she would do the motion of taking off the robe but the robe would stay on if you used any custom attires.

Unfortunately so.

Peyton's Wrestlemania 34 gear is now up - enjoy guys!

Damn, the Charlotte thing sucks, but I will be downloading that Peyton gear. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived