Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, thankfully just one logo on Becky from what I can tell but it's the main center logo so it's very noticeable.

Gold looks damn good on AJ. :D

Downloaded HHH, don't see anything wrong on my end.

I don't have access to my console now but does AJ Styles still have the problem where if we didn't complete the Million Dollar tower, we can't download anything with him?

Unsure but Gamevolt uploaded the attire onto a caw again, so you can just import it.

I don't have access to my console now but does AJ Styles still have the problem where if we didn't complete the Million Dollar tower, we can't download anything with him?

Unsure but Gamevolt uploaded the attire onto a caw again, so you can just import it.

Thankfully Gamevolt is a good brother and did what Fight Me said above but yes the glitch or whatever is still blocking you from downloading him so you have to copy/import the attire from the CAW he uploaded which is annoying.

Kurt Angle:

jne5WPt.jpg

Isn't there a way you could put Batista's new tats on him?

You could put a skin texture on some tights which would allow for his leg tattoo but then it looks like his legs are just painted. Plus I didn't want to add his leg tattoo if I can't add the rest :(

Archived