Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gamevolt

Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

He wrote on Twitter a few days ago that he was hasn't had much time to play for the past week because he was a best man in a wedding, but that more updates will be coming soon.

There really isn't much new to make at this point, except maybe The Shield and Seth Rollins' singles attires.

J-man89 got UE, Jeb made the newest Bar attires, AJ Styles just wore his Wrestlemania attire at the last PPV...it's kind of empty.

Im hoping hell take a crack at those Shield attires from Super Showdown. Apparent theyre complicated and no one else wants to attempt them. Lol

Youre our only hope, GameVolt. ;)

Im hoping hell take a crack at those Shield attires from Super Showdown. Apparent theyre complicated and no one else wants to attempt them. Lol

Youre our only hope, GameVolt. ;)

Someone just uploaded those Shield Super Showdown attires, they look pretty good, creator is JordashMookers

These look good bra. Youre the only one i seen who got the shawn crown jewel attire accurate. Wish there was a good bald head hbk on cc to import the attire too but every bald hbk on cc arent good at all bc the faces are burnt on the sides due to them stealing the same face logo from the person who uploaded bald hbk on the first night the game was released. Im on the verge of making one and importing your attire to it bc i know i can do better then the ones currently uploaded on cc.

Edited by AmazingAries

Amazing job, Gamevolt! You're attires, along with Jeb's attir are the reason I went with the PS4 version. Thank you for this spectacular content.

Any chance of some Rey alts? No one has made his recent smackdown attires which the last 3 were each pretty awesome