Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another KO update. New shirt and more tattoos.

0jEjsF8.jpg

Crazy fast and crazy accurate. I honestly dont know how you do it.

I hope we potentially see an updated Ali or Rey Mysterio maybe even an updated Roman with a lot of the bigger stars not debuting anything new last night.

Is this done by using one of the sleaves or using Jeff Hardy's top?

0jEjsF8.jpg

I hope we potentially see an updated Ali or Rey Mysterio maybe even an updated Roman with a lot of the bigger stars not debuting anything new last night.

I think he actually uses the Doink top, because it has such a low neckline.

0jEjsF8.jpg

I think he actually uses the Doink top, because it has such a low neckline.

That makes more sense. Thanks for the explaination.

• 1 month later...

Not speaking for Gamevolt, but I think he's done with 2k19.

Yeah we should be thankful we even got the KO updates after Mania lol

I know it was wishful thinking on my part...we did get Summerslam updates last year...I'll hold out hope until then.

Excellent work this year all around though so if you are retired for the year, thank you for extending the life of this game for all of us @Gamevolt

Sorry Guys. Not in a good place at the moment.

Thanks for all the kind words. Unfortunately life just isn't kind to me at the moment and I'm just burnt out. I Guess Like HBK once said, "I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it"

Thanks for all the kind words. Unfortunately life just isn't kind to me at the moment and I'm just burnt out. I Guess Like HBK once said, "I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it"

No need to apologize dude. I think everybody understands that there's life outside these games. Take all the time you need to find happiness.

I hate how many requests you guys get hammered with but I couldn't help myself with the excitement of Bray's re-debut...

No worries brother - you take care of yourself first and keep your head up. Life gets messy but everything usually ends up working out in the end.

Thanks again - you bring a lot of us here on these forums a lot of happiness. I know the request trolls bombard these chats but just know you're appreciated.

Good luck and hopefully we'll see you next year!

- Cheers

Sorry to hear about that Gamevolt. You've always been a welcome presence around here and for the 2K games in general for doing what you do and sharing so many alt attires as generously as you do. Hope you find your smile sooner rather than later, not for our sakes, but more importantly for yours. Hang in there brother, because it doesn't rain all the time; the sun has to come out at some point. Be well brother.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived