Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

I Think i understand why it doesn't let you download the AJ according to someone on reddit he says Anything that uses AJ's Trons Music Motions or Victory can't be downloaded thankfully if you only use AJ's Pyro or Lightning you can download it just fine

He uploaded the attire onto a caw, so you can just download that and import the attires onto AJ. Sounds much easier to me than messing around with his entrance every time he wants to upload an attire lol

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Inb4 Fastlane Attires

None from me. All attires where either already made or Im not interested in making. People go on about New Day but the truth is because of the way they handle the logo placement on tights it just gets frustrating trying to line everything up.

Can you give Mustafa Ali a shot?

Please King @Gamevolt...

Inb4 Fastlane Attires

None from me. All attires where either already made or Im not interested in making. People go on about New Day but the truth is because of the way they handle the logo placement on tights it just gets frustrating trying to line everything up.

No interest in updating Rey Mysterio's in-game attire?

Inb4 Fastlane Attires

Also Wood's boots unless people have found a way around it.

Are you making updated shield attires from fastlane? Because everyone tired of the same old shield attires on CC

It'd be really nice if you could throw those up just to get yourself some extra downloads as well because I'm sure others would love updated AND accurate versions of their Shield attires!

Are you making updated shield attires from fastlane? Because everyone tired of the same old shield attires on CC

It'd be really nice if you could throw those up just to get yourself some extra downloads as well because I'm sure others would love updated AND accurate versions of their Shield attires!

You do know he doesn't take requests, right?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived