AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS - The Rockers 80s version, Jake Roberts, Macho Man, Bret Hart, DX & many more

AmazingAries

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated with Rick Martel, Brutus Beefcake, another macho man slot, Marty Jannetty, early 90s Shawn Micheals

Ive wondered this for years... maybe youd be one that to ask. Did Savage ever wear those purple Macho King trunks? Ive seen it on plenty of action figures over the years and I remember it from the Hasbro, but I dont recall ever seeing him actually wear it.

Updated with Rick Martel, Brutus Beefcake, another macho man slot, Marty Jannetty, early 90s Shawn Micheals

Ive wondered this for years... maybe youd be one that to ask. Did Savage ever wear those purple Macho King trunks? Ive seen it on plenty of action figures over the years and I remember it from the Hasbro, but I dont recall ever seeing him actually wear it.

Yes he wore them several times in late 1989 after he beat jim duggan for the crown. He wore them on superstars of wrestling, wrestling challenge, promos, survivor series 89, house shows. He started wearing the pants and cowboy hats in 1990. If you have the wwe network look at his match at survivor series 1989 he wore the trunks on there.

Awesome! Thanks. I had no clear memory of them other than on action figures. I assumed he had, but whenever I tried image searching the period before he switched to tights, I could find similar ones, but not the purple with the silver crown.

Thanks again. Ive wondered about for far too long. Lol

Awesome! Thanks. I had no clear memory of them other than on action figures. I assumed he had, but whenever I tried image searching the period before he switched to tights, I could find similar ones, but not the purple with the silver crown.

Thanks again. Ive wondered about for far too long. Lol

Youre welcome. Hey it happens to me too i forget alot of matches and attires. Lol I usually have to go look at my old magazines or dig up matches to refresh my memory. Google is terrible to find good reference pics for legends it seems like alot has been removed over the years. I have one more wwf 91/92 savage slot in the works that im gonna do one of the attires ive never done before ever in a game so it was fun creating the logos.

I have one more wwf 91/92 savage slot in the works that im gonna do one of the attires ive never done before ever in a game so it was fun creating the logos.

I love me some Macho Man attires, so Im excited to see what you have in store.

do you still have steamboat uploaded? when i search the tags it gives me 24 of you uploads, but no steamboat, flair, or brutus beefcake shown on the main page.

I didnt upload steamboat, mr perfect or flair bc they are just simple recolors. I removed brutus off cc yesterday to make a upload spot for me and awesomekevs collab. Ill reup brutus again soon as diamond tier unlock any time now. Ultimate warrior will be uploaded then also with a few other upcoming creations not pictured yet to complete all my uploads this year for my main account.

Awesome! Looking forward to Earthquake with alt attires. I'm really hoping you tackle the Nasty Boys this year. I feel they're underrepresented for such a wildly classic tag-team. Either way looking forward to your next batch of classics. My universe is really shaping up with Kev's, yourself and dyn0's wonderful work. Chromafly is another great contributor to old school rosters so big shout out to all of you.

Awesome! Looking forward to Earthquake with alt attires. I'm really hoping you tackle the Nasty Boys this year. I feel they're underrepresented for such a wildly classic tag-team. Either way looking forward to your next batch of classics. My universe is really shaping up with Kev's, yourself and dyn0's wonderful work. Chromafly is another great contributor to old school rosters so big shout out to all of you.

Thanks bro. Quake will be uploaded tonight. Getting the moveset together. I support Kev,Dyn0, chromafly work. They are talented and help keep my legend game save alive.

No matter how many times I see this topic title I always get a split second of anxiety that someone else has created Austin Aries!

Great work on these my man!

Lol. No you are the go to man for rhyno, austin aries and monty brown. I got your creations on my game. Thanks bro I appreciate it.

Love the Macho King attires now that we finally have a usable crown. I would love to see wrestlemania 6 macho king. Thanks for uploading you definitely have kept my games alive the last few years with your work.

Crazy thing was finishing up the savage wm6 logos the other night and i exited out photoshop without saving totally forgot lol. I may rehash it in the near future. Thanks.

I feel like I can't even use guys like Rude and Sting until you make their alts. Idk if its' just me, though, but I can't find your Warrior stuff at all. All the same, though, it's really appreciated.

Thank you. Yes I'm tired of the same exact default attire that 2k gives rude and sting every year. Especially if smacktalk legend removal explanation is true that he said on YouTube then that means this is the last year for Rick Rude and 91 sting to be in the game. I'll upload a few more sting alt attires soon probably from between 92-95 era. I have so many ideas that it makes me want to create a third profile to upload from but i promised myself I would only have 2 profiles this year lol.

Warrior isn't uploaded yet. I have a additional idea that I want to do with warrior since it's a cas. I'll have the warrior project previewed and uploaded soon. Other then that the only two previewed and not uploaded yet are greg valentine and beefcake. Actually beefcake was up for few days then I pulled it to replace with earthquake collab.im gonna revamp brutus with more attires also.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived