AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS - The Rockers 80s version, Jake Roberts, Macho Man, Bret Hart, DX & many more

AmazingAries

Are you planning on doing a Greg valentine ot narcissisist Luger later on?

Valentine yes more then likely. Far as narcissist version of lex I have no plans on making it this year but of coarse plans can always change in the future. I finally figured a theme im gonna do this year its called rivals. Example Tatanka will be coming very very soon to go with luger.

Ah, cool! Thanks for getting back to me man. I plan on basing my MyPlayer around a early Shawn Michaels Rocker gimmick... Ha ha! Gotta love the oldies! Have you tried your retro HBK attires on the new Shawn Michaels model in game? I bet with the new hairstyle they've given him it's look awesome!

Youre welcome I usually make the rockers every year i may have them pop up in a future update I have tons of their attires on my hard drive that ive created. Far as the in game model hbk to me the face looks too old and the hair is not close to 92-94 retro hbk mullet thats the only reason i dont put any pre 1994 attires on it bc it just looks weird to me lol. My retro hbks gotta have the mullet Its all about the mullet from those years lol. I definately will have few more 93-96 hbks attires coming during the life of this game. I understand some people hate using CAS in their games so i usually do a limited time download for them with my retro hbk attire on the in game model when I have more upload slots to spare.
Ha ha! I totally agree! When will we ever get the option to edit wrestlers hairstyles etc? Wish I was on PC! I'll keep my eye on the CC for your work. Thanks for effort pal!

Valentine yes more then likely. Far as narcissist version of lex I have no plans on making it this year but of coarse plans can always change in the future. I finally figured a theme im gonna do this year its called rivals. Example Tatanka will be coming very very soon to go with luger.

Ah, cool! Thanks for getting back to me man. I plan on basing my MyPlayer around a early Shawn Michaels Rocker gimmick... Ha ha! Gotta love the oldies! Have you tried your retro HBK attires on the new Shawn Michaels model in game? I bet with the new hairstyle they've given him it's look awesome!

Youre welcome I usually make the rockers every year i may have them pop up in a future update I have tons of their attires on my hard drive that ive created. Far as the in game model hbk to me the face looks too old and the hair is not close to 92-94 retro hbk mullet thats the only reason i dont put any pre 1994 attires on it bc it just looks weird to me lol. My retro hbks gotta have the mullet Its all about the mullet from those years lol. I definately will have few more 93-96 hbks attires coming during the life of this game. I understand some people hate using CAS in their games so i usually do a limited time download for them with my retro hbk attire on the in game model when I have more upload slots to spare.
Ha ha! I totally agree! When will we ever get the option to edit wrestlers hairstyles etc? Wish I was on PC! I'll keep my eye on the CC for your work. Thanks for effort pal!

Ah, man! I just looked over your 2k18 work, I think I had about 80% of it! I love tour retro attires! Them Macho Man ones are awesome and your Rockers too! If my vote counts for anything, if definitely say to put them out this year! Great stuff man!

Ill upload marty and shawn today last night i was busy and didnt even touch the game. Thanks yea i made alot of classic attires in 2k18. this year i wont make as many but ill bring the rockers back and wwf macho man for you in the next update definately.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, man! I just looked over your 2k18 work, I think I had about 80% of it! I love tour retro attires! Them Macho Man ones are awesome and your Rockers too! If my vote counts for anything, if definitely say to put them out this year! Great stuff man!

Ill upload marty and shawn today last night i was busy and didnt even touch the game. Thanks yea i made alot of classic attires in 2k18. this year i wont make as many but ill bring the rockers back and wwf macho man for you in the next update definately.

Howd you do all of these in only a few days? Look great!

They are alt attires so they are super easy for me bc i have all my logos organized cataloged in folders on one of my hard drives. I basically been creating alt attires for the last 5 years so i know the parts, size, re coloring each year etc like the back of my hand. The core of creation suites hasnt changed at all so its easy to master for most. truthfully this probaly gonna be my last year making creations.

First page updated with The ROCKERS

Ah, they look great pal! Thanks! You really think this will be your last year? The game would be nowhere near as fun for me without the efforts of you creators. Just kind of take it for granted each year that if someone gets cut from the roster, one of you lot will just make em! Ha ha!

Side note. How cool would a Shawn Michaels showcase mode be? Through the years. Ha ha! That'd be sick! Haven't even touched Daniel Bryan showcase yet...

Ah, they look great pal! Thanks! You really think this will be your last year? The game would be nowhere near as fun for me without the efforts of you creators. Just kind of take it for granted each year that if someone gets cut from the roster, one of you lot will just make em! Ha ha!

Side note. How cool would a Shawn Michaels showcase mode be? Through the years. Ha ha! That'd be sick! Haven't even touched Daniel Bryan showcase yet...

Thanks. Yea this gonna be it I'm losing interests now I can relate to how alot past creators that I talk to behind the scenes feel. Yeah a hbk showcase would be cool and trump what they put in but I have a feeling it's not gonna happen seems demand for legends on these games are dying out. knowing 2k they are gonna make a Roman reigns showcase.

Thanks. Yea this gonna be it I'm losing interests now I can relate to how alot past creators that I talk to behind the scenes feel. Yeah a hbk showcase would be cool and trump what they put in but I have a feeling it's not gonna happen seems demand for legends on these games are dying out. knowing 2k they are gonna make a Roman reigns showcase.

Dang. I'm gonna miss your work, man. I remember when you first started doing the Savage alts way back on 2k14. You've come a long way since then, and your work on 2k18 filled the vast majority of my edit slots.

Glad to see you're back this year. As you well know, I'll take any Savage attire I can get. I'm also regularly floored by your Jannetty.

Idk if you've ever done it or would consider giving it a shot, but have you ever tried 1-2-3 Kid? I only ask b/c I usually team him with Jannetty if I do a New Gen deal. No worries if not, though. As I said, I'm happy as hell to get anything you put out.

Thank you so much for Rick Martel

I echo the statement it would be sad to see you go, I think you make a fair point about legends getting less attention. I think the audience got both past and present is strong for these games.

It wouldnt hurt to put together new attires for legends and keep them rolling like all the warrior attires they had couple years ago, keept the jake Roberts and Rick Rude ones rolling in and leave Bossman 99 etc in

That music for Rick Rude is a disgrace they would be better of getting cfo$ to remake it like they did with Martel and Angles wrestling machine themes.

They should have done a flair showcase this year to conincide with the collectors edition maybe a dlc showcase or something I think one legend showcase and one modern performer showcase each year would be nice

Dang. I'm gonna miss your work, man. I remember when you first started doing the Savage alts way back on 2k14. You've come a long way since then, and your work on 2k18 filled the vast majority of my edit slots.

Glad to see you're back this year. As you well know, I'll take any Savage attire I can get. I'm also regularly floored by your Jannetty.

Idk if you've ever done it or would consider giving it a shot, but have you ever tried 1-2-3 Kid? I only ask b/c I usually team him with Jannetty if I do a New Gen deal. No worries if not, though. As I said, I'm happy as hell to get anything you put out.

You motivated me to do those savage attires on 2k14. I have a wwf savage alot ready to upload soon as the next tier unlocks(I need around 400 more downloads before Gold tier unlocks.)I wanted to do savages wm 6 attire bc I had made the logos a while back but they didn't put the crown in the he wore. Far as 123 kid I can give it a try soon just gotta create some of his logos. **edit I just thought about something my son has the 123 kid Mattel figure so I can get the attire logos from it lol*

Picked up your Rockers last night! Phenomenal work, brother!

Thank you. I have your alts also you did a great job on them.

Thank you so much for Rick Martel

I echo the statement it would be sad to see you go, I think you make a fair point about legends getting less attention. I think the audience got both past and present is strong for these games.

It wouldnt hurt to put together new attires for legends and keep them rolling like all the warrior attires they had couple years ago, keept the jake Roberts and Rick Rude ones rolling in and leave Bossman 99 etc in

That music for Rick Rude is a disgrace they would be better of getting cfo$ to remake it like they did with Martel and Angles wrestling machine themes.

They should have done a flair showcase this year to conincide with the collectors edition maybe a dlc showcase or something I think one legend showcase and one modern performer showcase each year would be nice

I fully agree they should've been given Jake Robert's and rick rude new attires for the game. Yes that rick rude music is terrible and takes the fun out of even playing as him it's part of the main reason I haven't even made any alt attires for him yet this year. Vince should leave the rights to his wwf and wcw theme asap. I'm gonna do a Jake the snake alt attire slot very soon.

Yep they dropped the ball with flair collection by not including a showcase mode for him. They even took out the wcw Saturday night arena. I just don't understand some of their decisions.

They are alt attires so they are super easy for me bc i have all my logos organized cataloged in folders on one of my hard drives. I basically been creating alt attires for the last 5 years so i know the parts, size, re coloring each year etc like the back of my hand. The core of creation suites hasnt changed at all so its easy to master for most. truthfully this probaly gonna be my last year making creations.

First page updated with The ROCKERS

*A really Big pain driven* NOOOOOoOOoOoOoO! *Laying on the floor in fetal position filled with Sadness and Uncertainty for what the future holds* I actually bought the game on PS4 over XBox One for the first time last year and again this year, just for your Randy Savage attires, which I craved from a far for the two years before that. The rest of your old school creations I take as delicious tasty treats, so I love them all. You will be incredibly missed.

Thanks again for the Randy Savage attires that youve posted already this year. I love them. I switched their shirt to the black one that has the fringe sleeves and added a fringe logo at the bottom of each one with matching colors and they look awesome. I would post pictures for you to see, if I knew how to do it here. To use the shirt, I did have to change the arm brace for an arm sleeve and use a color similar to the one that he had during those matches to simulate the arm brace, but it looks great. Im looking forward to the WWF attires now. By the way, I hate that they removed the Old School Saturday Nights Main Event arena as well. *Grrr*

Wow man you've been busy!! Wish I had 2k19 right now so I could download all of these!

They will be on there till they shut the servers down lol. Im waiting for the diamond tier to unlock next on my main account so warrior and some unpreviewed wip arent uploaded yet until then. I have 3 open upload slots right now available on my alt account That i will fill this week more then likely with some wcw stuff.

Im on mobile and I manage just fine.

Anyway, loving all these classic alts for my Legends save file. Keep em, man. I think half the CAW slots on that profile were used on your alts last year. Lol

Thanks J horsely. The game feels naked to me without some type of wide variety of legend alt attires. last year i never realize how many alts i make until setting up universe lol.

More great stuff, Thank you for tatanka 2006 attire I like this time period when he came back on smackdown for a run any chance you might do his heel red attire with or without the black & white factpaint?

Another one thought might be interesting this year is maybe some king booker attires? We dont often get this version of him if they only included his rap sheet song as a 2nd song option the model would suit both current and king booker attires. I dont see why they cant just leave the songs in especially those they have the rights or other versions of that person in of such as thuganomics etc they leave old attires in caw mode. (Triple H king of kings song is in the the game but only game menu usage so annoying)

Finally wcw / nwo macho man the red one against Bret Hart with the v frilly bit on the back of the trousers cant remember if you made that last year was curious if its on the do list or up for consideration?

Archived