AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS - The Rockers 80s version, Jake Roberts, Macho Man, Bret Hart, DX & many more

AmazingAries

Im back again this year. Here are some of my creations that I uploaded to Community Creations.

*PLEASE DONT USE MY LOGOS FOR REUPLOADS BC I PUT ALOT OF WORK IN THESE* THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

Search tag on CC is XMCW or GORILLADADDY or the wrestlers name.

78fAgQS.jpg

eZ9McGh.jpg

GXzWH7T.jpg

rZ5Ipm1.jpg

gVWV4wr.jpg

AMxCoUX.jpg

FDgbqWH.jpg

tro2H3h.jpg

rwJ0u86.jpg

iMPEZ4o.jpg

UEfWQLD.jpg

NPEUyuv.jpg

OdnG7hu.jpg

txR3Uvp.jpg

eYH1wBi.jpg

rXg5UJo.jpg

RoMBSNX.jpg

TJMAaCh.jpg

rYHPDHG.jpg

SoJspoj.jpg

L2dNpkL.jpg

T4TohKh.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Seth Rollins though! Definitely downloading tomorrow!

Thank You I appreciate it.

Thank you very much for the WCW Macho attires! I really appreciate it! I look forward to any that you do. *thumbs up*

Youre Welcome. Ill squeeze in a wwf savage attire slot soon for you. This year im doing creations randomly instead of the specific theme I usually do. Im like 400 downloads away from unlocking the next upload tier to upload more.

So glad you are back, this will seem like deja vu but I was the fella that really wanted The Model Rick Martel attires from last year. If you can do his pink and light blue again it would awesome and appreciated though not expected. Your work is excellent already downloaded red HBK, Luger Romans and will get Seth too. Fantastic work.

So glad you are back, this will seem like deja vu but I was the fella that really wanted The Model Rick Martel attires from last year. If you can do his pink and light blue again it would awesome and appreciated though not expected. Your work is excellent already downloaded red HBK, Luger Romans and will get Seth too. Fantastic work.

Thank you bro. Yea I'll make that Martel for you again and put it in my next update.i have like a little under 200 downloads left before I can unlock the next tier.

You guys are so f'n fast. Thank you!

I already had my logos created in some cases redone and ready pre release so that sped up the process lol. You're welcome.

Thank you very much for the WCW Macho attires! I really appreciate it! I look forward to any that you do. *thumbs up*

Youre Welcome. Ill squeeze in a wwf savage attire slot soon for you. This year im doing creations randomly instead of the specific theme I usually do. Im like 400 downloads away from unlocking the next upload tier to upload more.

Thank you very much Sir! You are a Class A Artist! I will be downloading that Rick Martel and any Old School Legends that you do. *thumbs up*

If my memory is correct didn't Lex have short hair during his Lex Express run?

so you just created an account on this site a few minutes ago to say that smh. Dude we cant change in game models hair. If you had the game you would know that duh.

Dont hate the player hate the game in the words of Teddy Long.

No I created an account to be part of this board chill out. Not complaining at all just asking if he had short hair at that time.

Yes he did have short hair during narcissist half way through lex express until allied powers. 2k has the game fixed from wwe2k17 till now to were we cant change hair at all. So we have to work with what they gave us when it comes to the official game models.

I can't find your early HBK pal, has it been taken down or am I not looking properly?

I didn't get to upload him or jannetty yet. I just gotta add their entrances then they will be ready. I'll have them both uploaded this evening.

Ah, cool! Thanks for getting back to me man. I plan on basing my MyPlayer around a early Shawn Michaels Rocker gimmick... Ha ha! Gotta love the oldies! Have you tried your retro HBK attires on the new Shawn Michaels model in game? I bet with the new hairstyle they've given him it's look awesome!

Are you planning on doing a Greg valentine ot narcissisist Luger later on?

Valentine yes more then likely. Far as narcissist version of lex I have no plans on making it this year but of coarse plans can always change in the future. I finally figured a theme im gonna do this year its called rivals. Example Tatanka will be coming very very soon to go with luger.

Ah, cool! Thanks for getting back to me man. I plan on basing my MyPlayer around a early Shawn Michaels Rocker gimmick... Ha ha! Gotta love the oldies! Have you tried your retro HBK attires on the new Shawn Michaels model in game? I bet with the new hairstyle they've given him it's look awesome!

Youre welcome I usually make the rockers every year i may have them pop up in a future update I have tons of their attires on my hard drive that ive created. Far as the in game model hbk to me the face looks too old and the hair is not close to 92-94 retro hbk mullet thats the only reason i dont put any pre 1994 attires on it bc it just looks weird to me lol. My retro hbks gotta have the mullet Its all about the mullet from those years lol. I definately will have few more 93-96 hbks attires coming during the life of this game. I understand some people hate using CAS in their games so i usually do a limited time download for them with my retro hbk attire on the in game model when I have more upload slots to spare.

Valentine yes more then likely. Far as narcissist version of lex I have no plans on making it this year but of coarse plans can always change in the future. I finally figured a theme im gonna do this year its called rivals. Example Tatanka will be coming very very soon to go with luger.

Youre welcome I usually make the rockers every year i may have them pop up in a future update I have tons of their attires on my hard drive that ive created. Far as the in game model hbk to me the face looks too old and the hair is not close to 92-94 retro hbk mullet thats the only reason i dont put any pre 1994 attires on it bc it just looks weird to me lol. My retro hbks gotta have the mullet Its all about the mullet from those years lol. I definately will have few more 93-96 hbks attires coming during the life of this game. I understand some people hate using CAS in their games so i usually do a limited time download for them with my retro hbk attire on the in game model when I have more upload slots to spare.

Ha ha! I totally agree! When will we ever get the option to edit wrestlers hairstyles etc? Wish I was on PC! I'll keep my eye on the CC for your work. Thanks for effort pal!

Ha ha! I totally agree! When will we ever get the option to edit wrestlers hairstyles etc? Wish I was on PC! I'll keep my eye on the CC for your work. Thanks for effort pal!

Ah, man! I just looked over your 2k18 work, I think I had about 80% of it! I love tour retro attires! Them Macho Man ones are awesome and your Rockers too! If my vote counts for anything, if definitely say to put them out this year! Great stuff man!

Archived