travisalekz caws (TAMA TONGA UPLOADED, TANGA LOA, TAIJI ISHIMORI,EVIL, BUSHI, and misc females uploaded)

travisalekz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just about done with the moveset. However, now that I've seen EOTR's comment, I'm going to download his and mix and match with it. Will give credit of course. I appreciate it.

Taiji Ishimori is uploaded now. 11 logos. Credit to EOTR for helping with the moveset. I also have to thank everyone that gave me constructive criticism. It definitely resulted in a better caw. Also, if anyone isn't feeling the chest texture, just get rid of it and the previous build is underneath still.

Tags: NJPW, BULLET CLUB, BONE SOLDIER
MMUPuF1.png

Great job on these,Travisalekz! Just a heads up about Ishimori:

For signatures, you could use one of the chicken wing gutbusters, and either The Yes Lock or Tilt-a-Whirl Armbar.The closest thing to his NJPW finisher is the Butterfly Codebreaker,and the 450 is obviously a second finisher.

For Tonga Loa, you could give him a Sit-Out Powerbomb, and either a Samoan Drop or Powerslam. For finishers, you could give him the Sit-Out Tombstone Piledriver. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks for the votes of confidence. If I finish this one, I'll definitely attempt Tama next. He should be a little easier in theory, since good face pics for him aren't as hard to come by it seems. Any preference for what face paint to use for Tanga?

Not fussed to be honest mate, if him and Tanga Loa could have matching paint for one attire it would be awesome for PPVs. I think the standard white, black and red would be cool

Progress update on Tanga Loa. Lightened his skin tone and tweaked the face a little more. I'm undecided on which shirt logo I want to go with. If anyone wants to weigh in, I'm open ears. I haven't actually seen him wear the second one, but it is one of theirs and I personally really like that design. Then again, I might try to find a good camo vest for him. I'm happy with the way the camo textures turned out, since I wasn't big on the in game options. Progress has been a little slower than I expected, but he's pretty close to done now. I've also been preparing my textures for Tama.

Finally, if anyone has a moveset they made for him and would be willing to let me use it, I'd certainly be grateful and credit you.

69s7IDP.pngZh99bRb.png

if anyone has a moveset they made for him and would be willing to let me use it, I'd certainly be grateful and credit you.

If you give me an hour or two as of me posting this, I can watch some GoD matches and upload a moveset for him. Plus I already have a Tama Tonga moveset in the works.

This is EOTR btw, I got my main account back after forgetting my login info lol.

Oh cool. Yeah, I'll definitely be willing to wait for you. Would love to use your Tama one as well down the line, if you're up for it. By the way, what would you like to be credited as? I used your psn name on CC, but just EOTR on twitter.

Alright. Will go ahead and throw up a preview for Tama Tonga as well. Still need to do a few things with him, but I'm happy with where he's at currently. Managed to get a decent face texture on first attempt, but might play around with a few others.

7J5ophL.pngObh0F9E.png

Tama Tonga has been uploaded. It has 12 logos. Tweaked the dye on the beards just a little more after these pics. I did my best on the body texture in the second slot, though if you don't like it, it's easily deleted with a reasonable body choice underneath. Also, if anyone would have preferred the red and black color scheme version for slot 1, it should be easy enough to swap it, by color changing the rectangle logos on the pants.

Credit to lightabyssion for moveset.

Tags: NJPW BULLET CLUB, G.O.D.

qcGlOFm.pngIyGCW6O.png

Archived