travisalekz caws (TAMA TONGA UPLOADED, TANGA LOA, TAIJI ISHIMORI,EVIL, BUSHI, and misc females uploaded)

travisalekz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know. I hadn't originally planned to do Meiko, but came across enough good reference pics that it would have been a shame not to. Is there someone particular you'd like to see?

No. Not really dude. I just enjoy what the creators provide. Plus, I assume most creators have some personal favorites of theirs that they would like to create.

Bushi has been uploaded. A total of 20 logos. Credit to Spinebuster_94 for the moveset. It's greatly appreciated.

Tags: NJPW, LIJ, LOS INGOBERNABLES

UPfk8qp.pngoAnQepx.png

Holy smokes dude! Great job on Bushi. I'm sure placing those mask logos were quite the tedious challenge.

Glad to see people liking it. I'm thinking about attempting EVIL next, though not 100% sure. I've already made all of his textures. It's just a matter of seeing if the face texture I made works well and making a moveset. I would have already done it, but I'm just not super confident in my facemorphing abilities at all.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Here's a preview for EVIL. I still need to do a kneepad texture and see about doing one for the hair on the side of his head. I've never attempted hair texture before. If I can't manage it, I might stick with the head shavings shown in the second head pic here, as close to how he had it in his recent match against Jericho.

z5gUltY.png

YEtw8tU.png

Very nice job man. Any chance you'll be doing a Taichi Ishimori? There aren't any good ones on CC and the one that's there has the face texture glitch. Again great job on the CAWs you have done thus far. Thanks for your hard work.

I might, if no one beats me to it. I can't make any promises just yet though. I'll need to see about finding a workable face picture, along with the rest of the reference pics.

EVIL has been uploaded, with moves. 8 logos. Minor face tweaks from last pics. Basically made his head a little longer and added a blonde streak on his second attire. Also, finished the knee pads and put together two entrance attires.

Tags: NJPW, LIJ, LOS INGOBERNABLES
OIf7otf.png
hN0b7eP.png

Hopefully he meant Ishimori, as that's who I was grabbing reference pics for last night. It looks like he should be pretty straightforward to make, assuming the face application doesn't give me too much trouble.

Ishimori seems to be progressing quite nicely. Does anyone know if there are any moveset makers that have made one for him? I'd much rather ask for permission to use one of theirs if so, though I can make one if not.

Thanks again for the compliments on Bushi and Evil.

Here's a preview for Taiji Ishimori. I think I need to change his hair color somewhat. Though it might be a bit trickier than Evil's. Do you all think the RVD ponytail look would be alright for his second attire? The actual attire part will likely be just a color swap, with a grey outline skull logo. I have to admit that I'm not fond of how his skull mask turned out, but I don't see any better options, other than maybe throwing him in a vest with the hood up for his entrance.

AoKtNnw.png
UdsyGHO.png

Yeah, I'm going to try to darken it, which was needed anyway. Hopefully that will help. If not, I have another texture or two that I can try out.

Face update on Taiji. I wound up using a completely different texture with more detail. I think it paid off pretty well. It has some much needed detail now.

jpqFzkE.png

Thanks for the compliments. I've never done a body texture before, but I'll look into it and see how it works out. It seems like finding a good body pic with a consistent skin tone, compared to my caw might be a challenge.

As for a time scale, probably late tonight. I've already written up a list of moves for him, so it will be a matter of assigning them all. I'd also like to throw together an entrance that doesn't look too bad. I also want to try my luck with the body texture thing. Both attires are already 100% done, besides that.

Thanks for the compliments. I've never done a body texture before, but I'll look into it and see how it works out. It seems like finding a good body pic with a consistent skin tone, compared to my caw might be a challenge.

As for a time scale, probably late tonight. I've already written up a list of moves for him, so it will be a matter of assigning them all. I'd also like to throw together an entrance that doesn't look too bad. I also want to try my luck with the body texture thing. Both attires are already 100% done, besides that.

Have you started on his moves yet? Either way I just uploaded a moveset for him complete with taunts and everything. Simply search 'Ishimori.' You can then change around whatever you want.

Archived