denyes11 Creations: Lance Hoyt and MLW Hart Foundation UPLOADED, Shane Strickland, Brennan Williams Uploaded

denyes11

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working faster than I expected, here's a preview for now. Working on logos until then.

say7g0.jpg

I'm honestly blown away by the speed in which you're making them, and the amount of detail already put into them. Definitely downloading the second they're finished and uploaded.

I'm getting there, Williams and these should be up soon. I'm nearly done with the attires, this is probs the last preview before they're up. Just got around to working on them today.

160udn4.jpg

Can't wait because these caws are LEGIT! In advance, I'd just like to say thanks for making and sharing them.

• 3 weeks later...

How's the Hart Foundation coming along champ?

Shane Strickland would be awesome

Didn't think they were the quality I was expecting, nearly done, but scrapped.

Haven't done much since, but I did read this earlier and gave Strickland a try. Didn't do much morphing, but how is this?

2ccqtg3.jpg

How's the Hart Foundation coming along champ?

Shane Strickland would be awesome

Didn't think they were the quality I was expecting, nearly done, but scrapped.

Haven't done much since, but I did read this earlier and gave Strickland a try. Didn't do much morphing, but how is this?

2ccqtg3.jpg

Not bad at all. Great start.

For Brennan, Not really, don't know where to even begin with his attire/moveset.

Here's what I got for Shane, w/ attire from his match against Strong. +side by side comparison, I'd appreciate some suggestions if he looks off

2isy549.jpg

20f9le1.jpg

Archived