denyes11 Creations: Lance Hoyt and MLW Hart Foundation UPLOADED, Shane Strickland, Brennan Williams Uploaded

denyes11

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have downloaded Kona Reeves and the 2 Horsewomen and I love your work.

I will download Jospeh Conners tommorrow once my 20 download limit resets.

Personally I would love to see more NXTUK CAWs (e.g. Coffey Brothers [to complete Gallus as I have also downloaded Nickbreaker's excellent Wolfgang], Dave Mastiff, FMW, Ligero, Kenny Williams, Amir Jordan, Tyson T-Bone, Wild Boar, Saxon Huxley and Ashton Smith) though as the brand isn't getting much focus CAWwise on 2K19 on Community Creations compared to regular NXT and legends/alumni.

Thank you for sharing your awesome CAWs!

Personally I would love to see more NXTUK CAWs (e.g. Coffey Brothers [to complete Gallus as I have also downloaded Nickbreaker's excellent Wolfgang], Dave Mastiff, FMW, Ligero, Kenny Williams, Amir Jordan, Tyson T-Bone, Wild Boar, Saxon Huxley and Ashton Smith) though as the brand isn't getting much focus CAWwise on 2K19 on Community Creations compared to regular NXT and legends/alumni.

Tyson T-Bone, never have I seen anyone take a decent crack at him, seems like a decent challenge, should I give him a try?

Also planning on finishing Aichner real soon.

Tyson T-Bone, never have I seen anyone take a decent crack at him, seems like a decent challenge, should I give him a try?

Also planning on finishing Aichner real soon.

Hell yes! There's like 2 t-bones on CC and both are horrible lol! Plus if anyone can nail them tats its you! Keep up the good work

I have downloaded Kona Reeves and the 2 Horsewomen and I love your work.

I will download Jospeh Conners tommorrow once my 20 download limit resets.

What do you think the chances are of 2K putting some more of the NXT UK guys in next year? Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate look great, it's just not enough...

What do you think the chances are of 2K putting some more of the NXT UK guys in next year? Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate look great, it's just not enough...

I'd guess that Burch, Seven, Devlin, Andrews, Gibson, Drake, Storm, and Ripley are most likely in.

I'll be surprised if there's more. Just gotta wait and see.

It wasn't pretty harsh cutting Seven out this year when his pals where in. James Drake would be awesome too!

Meant to say, your content this year has been awesome! Think I've picked it all up except for the up to date Shannon Moore just purely down to logo space. You think you might have a crack at the Coffey's by the way? I noticed someone asked before is all...

My God, those logos a clean! He looks awesome so far, looking forward to seeing him finished. Did you have any interest in Joe Coffey by the way? I won't pester you, just sure you'd nail it!

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in creating more NXT UK guys, I've got quite a few slots left. I will see which ones I could (at least try to) make justice.

T-Bone seemed like a huge challenge, it is for a fact the hardest creation I will have done

Glad you're giving the UK guys some justice man! You English yourself?

Yeah, he looks a bit of a struggle, but looking great either way. Just looking at your Moore now and you certainly have a knack for tattoos. They're so clean.

If you do try Coffey and you fancy a challenge, check out his Braveheart/Iron Man garb that he wore against Kurt Angle... I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere? Not so much ink, but body paint. Absolutely badass!!

Great work here denyes, nice to flesh out the UK roster.

I've not seen Eddie Dennis, Flash Morgan Webster, Kenny Williams or Ligero. Most of the lower card are missing.

There are caws for all of the wrestlers you listed on community creations.
Eddie Dennis - Indubiousbattle1
Flash Morgan Webster - Murrell16 (Although his attire is slightly out of date now.)
Kenny Williams - tjs122
El Ligero - BURN140
Other than that there is 1 caw for Amr Jordan who is Kenny Williams tag team partner in NXT UK. And there are a couple for Ashton Smith who sometimes teams up with EL Ligero.
Amr Jordan - Indubiousbattle1
Ashton Smith - Indubiousbattle1, Meszicah, daeblue8,

Archived