denyes11 Creations: Lance Hoyt and MLW Hart Foundation UPLOADED, Shane Strickland, Brennan Williams Uploaded

denyes11

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A weird request would just be an alternate attire for Cesaro. For my universe I made him a member of the Wolf Pack with Sting, Bryan Danielson and KassiusOhno. Cesaros Bar attire though doesnt look right. I can deal with the other guys but his I keep wanting to change.

Want to tackle current, past, and future stars this year. I already obtained Gold rank, so once again thank you to everyone who supports my CAWS!

Some very interesting requests and I see Nick Aldis has been requested twice. Trust me I would love to create all of these guys but it would take so long for each. I'll think about it, perhaps I can try to fulfill most of these.

For the MYC fans, I have a Lacey Lane coming up, so stay tuned.

Would really like Nick Aldis with his All In gear.

I second this. I never saw a great Aldis last year. Since you do rare CAWS and do great work a nice Nick Aldis with All In gear would be awesome.

This would be awesome. Not sure why more people don't try him

I think the jaw needs to be a bit more square and, if it's possible, maybe widen the top of the head just a tad. Very appreciative of you tackling this. Keep up the good work!

Ah I was debating on whether to make it bigger or not, as he does have a fairly big head. All done and fixed. Did anyone make him last year?

Archived