HFM's Attires Matt & Jeff Re-uploaded (logos should show up now) Added 17/06/2019

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome Nakamura attires!!! I'm definitely interested in them.... Can you make his njpw attires also? You can upload them

Thanks and at the moment it's just these 2 attires. May change my mind down the road but this is it for the time being.

Dope Naka attires!

Those Nakamura attires are awesome, definitely upload them, hate his ingame attire.

Thanks and yeah, I hate it too. Never been a fan of his pants despite it being the only attire I've actually seen him wrestle in. The tight pants he wore in the beginning were fine but his attires lately, not so much.

Nakamura uploaded and added to OP.

Feels weird making attires for people aside from Jeff Hardy :lol:

Awesome Nakamura attires!!! I'm definitely interested in them.... Can you make his njpw attires also? You can upload them

Thanks and at the moment it's just these 2 attires. May change my mind down the road but this is it for the time being.

Dope Naka attires!

Those Nakamura attires are awesome, definitely upload them, hate his ingame attire.

Thanks and yeah, I hate it too. Never been a fan of his pants despite it being the only attire I've actually seen him wrestle in. The tight pants he wore in the beginning were fine but his attires lately, not so much.

Nakamura uploaded and added to OP.

Feels weird making attires for people aside from Jeff Hardy :lol:

Yeah i didn't mind the tighter fitting pants he wore early on in NXT either, but i can't stand those baggy bell bottom pants.

Awesome work. :D

Anyone interested in these Nakamura attires? They're pretty basic, something people could easily do themselves, but I can upload them if anyone wants.

6INeANT.jpg

Didnt watch Smackdown yet... he switched to tights????

New Japan attires lol.

Awesome work. :D

Anyone interested in these Nakamura attires? They're pretty basic, something people could easily do themselves, but I can upload them if anyone wants.

6INeANT.jpg

Didnt watch Smackdown yet... he switched to tights????
New Japan attires lol.

Youre right. I forgot he wore that first black one. But he didnt wear it often if Im right.

I thought they were Smackdown attires because I saw the date.

can you do more KO attires? like his Elimination Chamber 2015 attire against Cena, with the GI Joe style logo.

Just did along with another attire.

Re-uploaded Kevin with 2 more attires. Again, no textures were used (used "group logos" though). Probably would've been way easier using textures but meh. Also I know Kevin wore different boots for his EC 2015 attire but I prefer his kickpads. Don't think anyone really cares but just addressing that for people all about accuracy.

awesome, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you thought about doing any edge attires or Chris Jericho or hardy with some sleevedesigns. Thanks for making the hardy 6 man tag attires !!

Might do some Edge attires but I wouldn't count on it, not really interested in making any Jericho attires either. I don't know if I'll be making any more Jeff Hardy attires but if I do I'll probably look into doing some sleeve designs attires. And no problem.

Goddamn these are fantastic!! Makes me miss having it on PS4.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Any Update if you can make finally Matt Hardy 09-10 attires?

Sorry, missed your earlier post. But I don't think I'll be making any attires for Matt, may change my mind down the road though.

Would anyone be interested in custom attires and/or color swapped attires? Some color swapped attires are based on actual attires, others are custom.

Any chance you could have a go at Jeff's Itchweed persona? That might be something different and interesting. Don't think i've ever seen a real attempt at that gimmick.

I think last year when people wanted to make Willow attires, they mentioned they couldn't apply a mask on Jeff? Unless something has changed, don't think it's likely we'll see Jeff's other personas unless it's a caw. :(

I have no interest making someone who is already in the game unless it's someone I really care about plus I feel their model sucks, which isn't the case for anyone this year.

Jeff Hardy slot 9 uploaded and added to OP. The 2 armband attires are based on past SmackDowns (minus the Rob Schamberger artwork shirt) in case anyone was wondering. Not sure if there's a better way to do his lightning sleeves but I tried my best.

• 3 weeks later...

Search tags will be the same for all Jeff Hardy slots.

Search Tags: JEFF HARDY, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

Slot 1 Green & Blue Tie Dye, Turning Point 2012, WrestleMania 25 + Sky Blue Spandex

29fXmbx.jpg

Slot 2 Black Armbands with "Framed" Shirt, Extreme Rules 2018 + Genesis 2013 (last 2 attires)

D6QK3tj.jpg

Slot 3 White Armbands with "Abstraction" shirt, Red Spandex with "Framed" Shirt, Turning Point 2011 + Bound For Glory 2010

p55i918.jpg

Slot 4 July 4th 2018 (first 2 attires), July 25 2013 + Bound For Glory 2013

kaVhW7q.jpg

Slot 5 Black Armbands over Mesh witch "Stone Cross" shirt, White & Black Tie Dye, White & Black Armbands over Mesh + Camouflage Spandex

5nlCc42.jpg

Slot 6 Pink & Black Armbands with "Resurrected" Shirt (think that's the shirts name), Stretcher Match, Black & White Armbands with "Time & Fate* shirt + April 26 2012

S0fbckt.jpg

Slot 7 Purple Tye Die & Yellow Armbands, Black & White armbands with black & white "Immune To Fear" shirt, Old School Green & purple Shirt + WrestleMania 23

ucRtAS7.jpg

Slot 8 6-Man Tag with Matt Hardy & John Morrsion vs CM Punk & The Hart Dynasty with "Immune To Fear" Shirt, Loser Leaves WWE Cage Match vs CM Punk, SummerSlam 2009 + Gold Spandex with "Through Tha Night" Shirt

W1SS7wh.jpg

Kevin Owens

Search Tags: KEVIN OWENS, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

14p836t.jpg

Shinsuke Nakamura

Search Tags: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

6INeANT.jpg

Jeff Hardy Slot 9 Blue & Black Armbands with Rob Schamberger Artwork Shirt, October 30 2018, Yellow & Black Armbands + Green & Blue Lightning Sleeves

GFMHO9T.jpg

Can you upload some of the ones you did on 18 like the one with red grey and black armbands, the wwe celebration and the attire from Jeff vs undertaker in 2009 with the kid armbands under

• 1 month later...

Some of the best Hardy attires out there.

Noticed his immortal champion run(purple tie) attire is strangely absent. Will this be a future release??

Not speaking for HFM, but I think that attire would be too simple to make, but I'm sure he could do it if he felt compelled to do it.

Some of the best Hardy attires out there.

Noticed his immortal champion run(purple tie) attire is strangely absent. Will this be a future release??

Not speaking for HFM, but I think that attire would be too simple to make, but I'm sure he could do it if he felt compelled to do it.
Ive seen a couple done before on CC but to be honest theyre very poorly done.

Hardys attires during that time period involved lots of layers of wool coats etc over his dress clothes.

Lots of dark make up as well. Havent seen anyone pull it off correctly yet.

Archived