HFM's Attires Matt & Jeff Re-uploaded (logos should show up now) Added 17/06/2019

High Flying Maniac

^ Already had this slot planned out but I'll add it to a future slot.

Slot 7 uploaded and added to OP. Actually managed to get his arm paint on his shoulder! It's not perfect but best I could do. Also I put the wrong back on the old school attire. Supposed to be "Twist of Fate", not "Exist to Inspire". Noticed this after I made the attire so I just left it. Just addressing this in case anyone points out the inaccuracy of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely loving these attires man! I've downloaded all of your slots lol and really good job on the WM23 one. I wasn't sure if the paint was going to be doable but you found a way and it actually turned out really cool. Have you thought about doing any of his see-through shirt attires like from this year's Hell in a Cell or the green one from Shut Your Mouth or something?

Thanks for all of your time and hard work. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Absolutely loving these attires man! I've downloaded all of your slots lol and really good job on the WM23 one. I wasn't sure if the paint was going to be doable but you found a way and it actually turned out really cool. Have you thought about doing any of his see-through shirt attires like from this year's Hell in a Cell or the green one from Shut Your Mouth or something?

Thanks for all of your time and hard work. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Glad you like them :happy:

Yeah, originally I was only gonna add paint underneath the armbands but I looked through the CAW parts and had an idea. Didn't expect it to work so well.

As much as I'd like to make the mesh tops, it just seems like it'd be way too complicated. If I do attempt them, it'd be a while before there done and that's even if I can make it work.

Are you gonna trying a face paint slot for using a caw Jeff Hardy and not The 2K Modell?

Nope sorry, only attires as far as Jeff is concerned.

Just realized I have already passed the amount of attires I made in WWE2K18... damn.

Loving these attires keep them coming.

Anyway you can make the Jeff attire when he teamed with his brother and Morrison vs punk and the hart dynasty?

Sure thing, it'll be a part of my next slot.

these are all great Im just curious what are your thoughts on creators finding tricks such as masks to put on his face paint and do you plan on doing it?

I've noticed that too but I won't be attempting facepaint attires, not a fan how using the face cover and bandage on the forehead looks.

Slot 8 is almost done, just 1 attire left.

Slot 8 uploaded and added to OP. Very happy with how the Loser Leaves WWE attire came out.

Absolutely love these attires too. I'll be downloading the Slot 8 ones very soon.

The way that loser leaves WWE attire came out is great! You do great work, man

Glad to hear it. That attire is probably my favorite now but it was such a pain to make, mostly when dealing with the armpit area. Had to keep going to poses and giving him the new AJ pose to get a look. Really wish there was some kind of t-pose toggle or something.

Glad we have you around man. Youre great.

Thanks, really appreciate it :happy:

So kinda going outta left field here but anyone interested in these KO attires? Made these a while ago and figured I'd ask. No textures were used, just in-game logos.

DJ39WG6.png

Absolutely love these attires too. I'll be downloading the Slot 8 ones very soon.

The way that loser leaves WWE attire came out is great! You do great work, man

Glad to hear it. That attire is probably my favorite now but it was such a pain to make, mostly when dealing with the armpit area. Had to keep going to poses and giving him the new AJ pose to get a look. Really wish there was some kind of t-pose toggle or something.

Glad we have you around man. Youre great.

Thanks, really appreciate it :happy:

So kinda going outta left field here but anyone interested in these KO attires? Made these a while ago and figured I'd ask. No textures were used, just in-game logos.

DJ39WG6.png

Yes please I am dying for some great KOs

can you do more KO attires? like his Elimination Chamber 2015 attire against Cena, with the GI Joe style logo.

Just did along with another attire.

Re-uploaded Kevin with 2 more attires. Again, no textures were used (used "group logos" though). Probably would've been way easier using textures but meh. Also I know Kevin wore different boots for his EC 2015 attire but I prefer his kickpads. Don't think anyone really cares but just addressing that for people all about accuracy.

OMG, you made his Montreal Homecoming attire!? Thank you so much! I didn't expect anyone to make it again after 2K17. It looks great! As for the kickpads, everyone can simply switch them for wrestling boots if they want accuracy.

Are you planning on making more KO attires? There 4 attires I love to get:

- Kevin Owens Show (champion version) with the Universal logo on his shorts.

- KO in the bank but if possible with the logos being shiny like the metallic material.

- KO Quebec attire he used only in houseshows. J-Man made it in 2K18, I can provide the photos if you need an idea on what it looks like.

- KO Canada attire he also used in houseshows. I never seen anyone make a proper version of it but there also no good photos of it but I can still provide pictures and videos that give an idea what it looks like.

OMG, you made his Montreal Homecoming attire!? Thank you so much! I didn't expect anyone to make it again after 2K17. It looks great! As for the kickpads, everyone can simply switch them for wrestling boots if they want accuracy.

Are you planning on making more KO attires? There 4 attires I love to get:

- Kevin Owens Show (champion version) with the Universal logo on his shorts.

- KO in the bank but if possible with the logos being shiny like the metallic material.

- KO Quebec attire he used only in houseshows. J-Man made it in 2K18, I can provide the photos if you need an idea on what it looks like.

- KO Canada attire he also used in houseshows. I never seen anyone make a proper version of it but there also no good photos of it but I can still provide pictures and videos that give an idea what it looks like.

After I decided to make the attire Moondog requested I felt the need to make a fourth attire to maximize the slots worth. Looked around for attires that I could make just using in-game logos and that was what I came across.

I think this may have been more of a one off thing but I'm not ruling out making more attires for Owens. As for those attires, I'm not a fan of gimmicky attires where they only wear them in special situations (KO in the Bank would require him to be Mr. MITB or in a storyline involving it and same deal with the Universal title on his shorts). The last 2 would be fine but again, nor idea if I'll make more KO attires.

Archived