HFM's Attires Matt & Jeff Re-uploaded (logos should show up now) Added 17/06/2019

High Flying Maniac

Search tags will be the same for all Jeff Hardy slots.

Search Tags: JEFF HARDY, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

Slot 1 Green & Blue Tie Dye, Turning Point 2012, WrestleMania 25 + Sky Blue Spandex

29fXmbx.jpg

Slot 2 Black Armbands with "Framed" Shirt, Extreme Rules 2018 + Genesis 2013 (last 2 attires)

D6QK3tj.jpg

Slot 3 White Armbands with "Abstraction" shirt, Red Spandex with "Framed" Shirt, Turning Point 2011 + Bound For Glory 2010

p55i918.jpg

Slot 4 July 4th 2018 (first 2 attires), July 25 2013 + Bound For Glory 2013

kaVhW7q.jpg

Slot 5 Black Armbands over Mesh witch "Stone Cross" shirt, White & Black Tie Dye, White & Black Armbands over Mesh + Camouflage Spandex

5nlCc42.jpg

Slot 6 Pink & Black Armbands with "Resurrected" Shirt (think that's the shirts name), Stretcher Match, Black & White Armbands with "Time & Fate* shirt + April 26 2012

S0fbckt.jpg

Slot 7 Purple Tye Die & Yellow Armbands, Black & White armbands with black & white "Immune To Fear" shirt, Old School Green & purple Shirt + WrestleMania 23

ucRtAS7.jpg

Slot 8 6-Man Tag with Matt Hardy & John Morrsion vs CM Punk & The Hart Dynasty with "Immune To Fear" Shirt, Loser Leaves WWE Cage Match vs CM Punk, SummerSlam 2009 + Gold Spandex with "Through Tha Night" Shirt

W1SS7wh.jpg

Kevin Owens

Search Tags: KEVIN OWENS, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

14p836t.jpg

Shinsuke Nakamura

Search Tags: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

6INeANT.jpg

Jeff Hardy Slot 9 Blue & Black Armbands with Rob Schamberger Artwork Shirt, October 30 2018, Yellow & Black Armbands + Green & Blue Lightning Sleeves

GFMHO9T.jpg

Jeff Hardy Slot 10 Blue & Black Lightning Sleeves, Red & Black Armbands with Obsolete Shirt, Extreme Rules Match vs Undertaker + WWE Championship Celebration

BBnW14u.jpg

The Revival August 27, 2018 vs The B Team

Scott's boots may look really plain and that's due to me covering up the wrinkles and whatnot with logos. They're the closest boots to what he wore with that attire but they have a zipper stripe on the inside and another stripe on the back. Wanted to try and be accurate so I covered those up and then had to cover up the rest as it was very obvious I covered up those areas.

Search Tags: THE REVIVAL, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

WFG0J0T.jpg

Seth Rollins

Search Tags: SETH ROLLINS, MONDAY NIGHT MESSIAH, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

j0y0LHA.png

Jeff Hardy Slot 11 Episode of SmackDown (not sure which one), Hell In A Cell 2019, Royal Rumble 2019, Elimination Chamber 2019

Hr1CXJk.png

Matt Hardy WrestleMania 25, Purple Tights

79sl4KJ.png

*FIXED BOOTS*

J8fctyg.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yah I downloaded all of your Jeff hardy attires in 2k18. Is there any chance you can make his 6 man tag team match attire from when he teamed with Matt hardy and John Morrison vs punk and the hart dynasty

Also any chance you making any edge camo attires?

Sorry if Ive already asked Im new to this and havent seen my post yet, but your Jeff hardy caws are the best any way you can make the 6 man tag team match he had on smack down when he teamed with Matt and John Morrison ?

I

Nice.

Good job!

Can you Please make 4 TNA attires with the Shirt Designs from 2K18?

I'm fairly certain I'll be making most, if not all, of my attires from last year. Plus most of my slots last year only contained 2 attires whereas now I upload 4 per slot so I'll be able to make all attires from last year plus more... unless I never rank up.

EDIT: Re-uploaded slot 2 as I noticed I didn't recolor some purple bits in the armpit area. If you downloaded before the fixed version went up just change the color of the 3rd and 4th last logos to complete black.

Great work and thanks for the fast upload.

I wish we can make Face Paint Attires

No problem and yeah, that'd be awesome. Hopefully next year.

Does anyone know if you can give him his entrance towel that they took out from last years game?

Yup, it's still there.

Had I known I'd make another slot so soon I would've waited to update OP :lol:

So yeah, slot 4 uploaded and added to OP.

Keep up the good work man, I'll take Jeff attires all day. Is the blue and green tye dye attire from TNA?

Thanks and nope, it's from WWE 2009. Can't find the actual date but here's the only 2 pictures of that attire I could ever find.

CN3cLft.jpgArm40Mb.jpg

Slot 5 uploaded and added to OP.

Guess that's it for attires until I rank up, if I do that is. Totally didn't plan on breezing through these attires so quickly :lol:

EDIT: Re-uploaded slot 5 after noticing a material issue on the camouflage attire.

Keep up the good work man, I'll take Jeff attires all day. Is the blue and green tye dye attire from TNA?

Thanks and nope, it's from WWE 2009. Can't find the actual date but here's the only 2 pictures of that attire I could ever find.

CN3cLft.jpgArm40Mb.jpg

Slot 5 uploaded and added to OP.

Guess that's it for attires until I rank up, if I do that is. Totally didn't plan on breezing through these attires so quickly :lol:

EDIT: Re-uploaded slot 5 after noticing a material issue on the camouflage attire.

Oh dang I'd never seen that attire before lol would you be open to doing any requests? I had a couple in mind but if you already know what you're wanting to do then do you first and foremost. I'll definitely be downloading more later! Thanks for doing these, man.

Only the stretcher match and the April 26th attire are based on actual attires. The first attire was inspired by this week on SD (the armbands and the belt) and I just added the shirt on. Same with the 3rd attire, just his Extreme Rules 2009 attire with an added shirt.

I vaguely remember when he wore it but it's one of my favorite attires of his so I saved the only 2 pictures I could find of it :lol:

What attires did you have in mind? Not promising anything but I'm open to suggestions.

The ones I had in mind were WrestleMania 23 (not sure if you can do the pain on his arm/chest in the game) and this and maybe this? I was also looking around and I think I found a site that you'll be able to use for a lot of attires. I'm going to shoot it to you in a PM

Also totally getting that stretcher match attire

These look fantastic! Thank you!

Any chance of some old school attire from his ladder match Hardy Boyz days? Maybe the one with the see thru top and some colored hair?

I prefer making attires from like 2005-present. However, in my next slot there'll be 1 old school attire. I'd love to make his mesh top attires but it just seems overly complicated to do so.

I know it's incredibly lazy to not change up the hair, I admit that, but it's just my preference. May change my mind down the road but that's how I currently feel.

Who is Dorian Pavus caw hahaha?

Made a character from one of the Dragon Age games as a wrestler.

I vaguely remember when he wore it but it's one of my favorite attires of his so I saved the only 2 pictures I could find of it :lol:

What attires did you have in mind? Not promising anything but I'm open to suggestions.

The ones I had in mind were WrestleMania 23 (not sure if you can do the pain on his arm/chest in the game) and this and maybe this? I was also looking around and I think I found a site that you'll be able to use for a lot of attires. I'm going to shoot it to you in a PM

Also totally getting that stretcher match attire

Isn't the 2nd one just his WM 25 attire? His belt and boots might be different colors but that's about it.

I can do the other 2 though.

Archived