HFM's Attires Matt & Jeff Re-uploaded (logos should show up now) Added 17/06/2019

High Flying Maniac

Some of the best Hardy attires out there.

Noticed his immortal champion run(purple tie) attire is strangely absent. Will this be a future release??

Not speaking for HFM, but I think that attire would be too simple to make, but I'm sure he could do it if he felt compelled to do it.
Ive seen a couple done before on CC but to be honest theyre very poorly done.

Hardys attires during that time period involved lots of layers of wool coats etc over his dress clothes.

Lots of dark make up as well. Havent seen anyone pull it off correctly yet.

Neither have I. It would be quite difficult to capture it accurately given that you can't put makeup on ingame models. Plus, I think he said he wouldn't make a caw of someone already in the game. Again, not speakimg for him, just providing a rational observation.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the best Hardy attires out there.

Noticed his immortal champion run(purple tie) attire is strangely absent. Will this be a future release??

Not speaking for HFM, but I think that attire would be too simple to make, but I'm sure he could do it if he felt compelled to do it.
Ive seen a couple done before on CC but to be honest theyre very poorly done.

Hardys attires during that time period involved lots of layers of wool coats etc over his dress clothes.

Lots of dark make up as well. Havent seen anyone pull it off correctly yet.

Neither have I. It would be quite difficult to capture it accurately given that you can't put makeup on ingame models. Plus, I think he said he wouldn't make a caw of someone already in the game. Again, not speakimg for him, just providing a rational observation.
Honestly Im surprised he hasnt made anymore Jeff Hardy attires because on 18 he was making dope ones the whole year and taking requests

Apologies for not responding. My interest in this game has completely dropped and I dunno if I see myself coming back.

Not sure what it is with these games. They're usually really fun for the first few months and then I completely lose interest.

Regarding last year, I may have created attires throughout the year but I surpassed the amount of attires I made last year within the first few months of this game. Also I only did requests if it was something I already planned on making or if it was something I would've liked to have made.

Apologies for not responding. My interest in this game has completely dropped and I dunno if I see myself coming back.

Not sure what it is with these games. They're usually really fun for the first few months and then I completely lose interest.

Regarding last year, I may have created attires throughout the year but I surpassed the amount of attires I made last year within the first few months of this game. Also I only did requests if it was something I already planned on making or if it was something I would've liked to have made.

Thanks for responding to us bro, I completely understand tbh the main reason I was on 18 so much and here was because of your attires for Jeff yours are always dope to see, do you have the photo from the armbands you made from his extreme rules match with taker from09

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Only the stretcher match and the April 26th attire are based on actual attires. The first attire was inspired by this week on SD (the armbands and the belt) and I just added the shirt on. Same with the 3rd attire, just his Extreme Rules 2009 attire with an added shirt.

High flying maniac is there any way you can upload ANY of these hardy attires to the 2k19 caw ? Please everyone else's armbands suck yours are the best I've seen yet . Maybe the white arm bands or any colors you can please you have no idea how much I'd appreciate it

Only the stretcher match and the April 26th attire are based on actual attires. The first attire was inspired by this week on SD (the armbands and the belt) and I just added the shirt on. Same with the 3rd attire, just his Extreme Rules 2009 attire with an added shirt.

Any way you can upload some or any of these jeff hardy's to the 2k19 caw ? PLEASE LOL

Been a while...

Seth Rollins Monday Night Messiah attire added. Only used in-game logos because I wanted to see if I could. Max layers means I can't add a jacket unfortunately but still pretty happy with it. 

EDIT #1: So I took a stab at Jeff's mesh shirt attires, slot 11 added to OP.

EDIT #2: Decided to make 2 of Matt's tights attires, added to OP.  Loved his tights and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

EDIT #3: Noticed I made a mistake with the boots on the second attire, that's what I get for pulling an all nighter and making this in 1 go. Anyways, corrected the mistake and reuploaded.

^ I don't know about HFM's case but have you checked if you've already reached 1000 logos? The game doesn't notify you on CC and just downloads stuff anyway so logos will end up missing

4 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Maybe try re-uploading the logos through the image uploader and rework the attire from scratch? I’m not sure what’s causing the issue, but the logos are still not showing up.

Yeah, guess I can try that. Wondering if there's more stuff I uploaded with this issue.

4 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

^ I don't know about HFM's case but have you checked if you've already reached 1000 logos? The game doesn't notify you on CC and just downloads stuff anyway so logos will end up missing

I have another account that I downloaded my attires on, have very little logos downloaded and they still don't show up.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that I upload logos from my other account and delete them from CC once I have them on my main account?

EDIT: Re-uploaded again, downloaded on my other account to test it and the logos should show up now.

Instead of using the image uploader I just used "group images", inserted my logos so they'd count as new, placed them over the old ones so the placement would be exactly the same and then deleted the old.

EDIT #2: Re-uploaded Jeff's mesh attires, download it on my other account and all logos show up now so all should be good now.

Alright man cool. Yeah I’ll check in a bit and see if they actually show up on my end. Thanks again and good job on the Matt Hardy attire. I’ve been looking for a good tights attire for him for awhile and none on CC were that good. 

17 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Nah, that’s not it. It’s on 2K19 and it’ll usually alert you if you have reached the logo limit. I know 2K20 doesn’t have that alert for when you go over so it’ll just download blank images instead. 

Archived