Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WarGreymon77

WCW 2K19 - THE GIANT and Wolfpac Sting uploaded

Sting turned out well! Just a suggestion for '96 Sting:The Mojo Splash works well for Sting with the multiple splashes. I tried it, and it was pretty solid

Sid Vicious and Harlem Heat uploaded.

For call names, they don't have Sid, they don't have Vicious, and they don't have The Millennium Man. Well I refused to use the default The Superstar, so the best I could do was The Psycho.

Incredible job on Harlem Heat! They were one of the first tag teams I saw when I first started watching wrestling. You did them both justice. Can't wait to see who's next.

Snatched THE GIANT up so fast! Thanks man these are great!!!

Any plans for wCw Muta? I am dying to pair with Vampiro.

I was actually hoping somebody could make him and then I'd download him, lol. I don't know if I'd be qualified.

Great job on the Wolfpac Sting. It turned out well. I still have the action figure of Sting from that time period.

lol, I do too. It was a pretty good line of figures.

Tunglist made Muta. To pair him with Vampiro, perhaps you could just change the hair to something more thinning/thinner (like Randy Savage's hair). A few edits here and there, nothing major, and you should be set.

Your attire work on all of them, especially Sting and Jimmy Hart, is quite impressive. All around great work man.

Edited by Soul RiderX

I googled WWE 2k19 PS4 Sting caw, and the picture of an INCREDIBLE looking Sting in his Starrcade '97 attire came up in the search. For some reason, I can't find it though. I'd like to know if you still have this Sting posted on community creations, as well as if you've made/uploaded Steve Borden's actual face underneath the face paint, and does the face paint actually fade during the course of an actual match? I would love to know, so please let me know. Thanks.

My stuff should still be on Community Creations (PS4) with the tag WarGreymon77. I uninstalled the game many months ago, though. Once I get bored with a wrestling game, very rarely do I go back. As for facepaint fading during a match, that is something that only a game developer could do, I think.