A problem with Divisions in Universe Mode

ozstar

Seems like wrestlers cant be in more than 1 Division on a Show. Example, I cant put Adam Cole in the NXT championship division as he holds the North American Title. When I put Iney Lorcan in the Heaveyweight Division, he was removed from the North American Heavyweight Division?

I think how they do it is absolutely ok and intended. Of course you can only be in one division. It's for the CPU to book stuff and made for that you can separate your characters to appear in other divisions. It's not really a "roster thing" where you can assign people left and right and in multiple categories, it's basically just and only made for getting people out of other categories, not into categories, you have to think the other way around.

You are of course not bound to what the CPU books (some times I have the feeling people are a bit helpless if the CPU isn't doing anything for them) and you can give title matches to anyone in any division without restrictions. It's just for the CPU to know it only books automatically in this one division, because it makes sense. If you want something else, do it on your own.

To be honest, I actually like it for the RAW and Smackdown shows, but it is a problem in NXT as there are only 20 wrestlers.

Id also like to see a Legends slot for guys like Undertaker, Triple H, Rock, Sting, Angle and these guys would only be pulled out for a Rivalry leading up to Summerslam or Wrestlemania.

I actually like the sound of this. No longer will I see guys like Viktor rise up to #3 in the IC Title rankings or stuff like that. As someone else said, I think it will help with the AI booking and put together matches that make more sense.

they could have it as is and just add the option to have them in multiple divisions

I think how they do it is absolutely ok and intended. Of course you can only be in one division. It's for the CPU to book stuff and made for that you can separate your characters to appear in other divisions. It's not really a "roster thing" where you can assign people left and right and in multiple categories, it's basically just and only made for getting people out of other categories, not into categories, you have to think the other way around.

You are of course not bound to what the CPU books (some times I have the feeling people are a bit helpless if the CPU isn't doing anything for them) and you can give title matches to anyone in any division without restrictions. It's just for the CPU to know it only books automatically in this one division, because it makes sense. If you want something else, do it on your own.

Exactly, it is just for the system to be able to organise things on its own if you simulate a lot.

I swear, it seems like the ''four days early'' gimmick is for us to be damn play testers....

Yeah, that's exactly what it's for. The question is if they're going to do anything of value with the feedback they get.

I actually like the sound of this. No longer will I see guys like Viktor rise up to #3 in the IC Title rankings or stuff like that. As someone else said, I think it will help with the AI booking and put together matches that make more sense.

they could have it as is and just add the option to have them in multiple divisions

agreed. there should be an option to have it either way. im not liking the way they've changed this.

Archived