Supercard Content

JustJeds

I know this is kinda needy and a bit of a long shot, but if anybody doesnt want/isnt using there WWE Supercard 2K19 content, Ill happily take it off your hands. Itll be going to a good home, Im constantly tapping away playing WWE Supercard! :D

Standard/Deluxe - 2x 2K19 AJ Styles SS18 Card and AJ Styles 2K19 Cardback

Woo - Deluxe - 2x 2K19 AJ Styles SS18 Card and AJ Styles 2K19 Cardback, 2x 2K19 Ric Flair SS18 Card, 2x 2K19 Charlotte SS18 Card and Ric Flair 2K19 Cardback

Ah, sorry to hear that man. Well if I do end up getting any, they're free to whoever wants em.

Very kind of you! :)

I wanted them but I wasnt particularly interested in any other Woo Edition items, and couldnt justify spending all that extra cash for some QR codes lol

Same here, I'll happily take a code from anyone who doesn't plan on using it lol.

No lie, I was gonna make this same thread but was gonna wait til tomorrow morning. :lol:

Standard/Deluxe - 2x 2K19 AJ Styles SS18 Card and AJ Styles 2K19 Cardback

Woo - Deluxe - 2x 2K19 AJ Styles SS18 Card and AJ Styles 2K19 Cardback, 2x 2K19 Ric Flair SS18 Card, 2x 2K19 Charlotte SS18 Card and Ric Flair 2K19 Cardback

Sweet. First SS18 Pro, and would put me into SS18 tier!

You can sell them for a high price online if you hold on to it a while which will pretty much pay for your game. People buy it for like $50 so giving it away for free is basically giving away your game

I sold the QR codes ALONE for 107$ on ebay

another 57$ for the funko

another 32$ for the hall of fame ring

and another 30 for the Robe plaque...

And Im keeping the Game and season pass....I made like 100$ profit.

Dont give them away folks, its worth some cash

You can sell them for a high price online if you hold on to it a while which will pretty much pay for your game. People buy it for like $50 so giving it away for free is basically giving away your game

yep i sold mine from the Woo! edition within 30 minutes of posting them on eBay for $100 buy it now. So basically I got the game, dlc, and all the Flair stuff for 40 bucks or so...The Funko would probably score another 75$ or more if I didn't want it thus covering itself and more.

Archived