Achievements

Muur

Those are all pretty easy...win aj million challenge. Well guess this is going to be a low 1000 and platinum game.

WWE 2K games have been some of the lowest 100% since 2K came in, in the entire 15 or so years achievements have existed

Those are all pretty easy...win aj million challenge. Well guess this is going to be a low 1000 and platinum game.

WWE 2K games have been some of the lowest 100% since 2K came in, in the entire 15 or so years achievements have existed

Man who remembers "Man of 1,004 holds" from Smackdown vs Raw 2011? I remember trying to cheese that one with Boxing Ground Punch...

Man who remembers "Man of 1,004 holds" from Smackdown vs Raw 2011? I remember trying to cheese that one with Boxing Ground Punch...

That one wasn't so bad compared to nowadays. Nowhere near as grindy as 2k17 career mode titles.

I am just so pleased "win 2k team up" is gone. For years I couldn't get all trophies in this because of it. Because I have no one I know with the game let alone willing to play it then finding someone else and a friend in the team up mode then winning in the lag fest of online all made it so I could never do it. And judging by the rarity percentage on the trophy lists a lot of other people couldn't either.

That one wasn't so bad compared to nowadays. Nowhere near as grindy as 2k17 career mode titles.

On 360 it was glitched and had to be in one match

1004 finishers in one match lol

Did WWE 19 not give trophies for the early buyers? they only just got uploaded to PSNP which is weird since people have the game

Did WWE 19 not give trophies for the early buyers? they only just got uploaded to PSNP which is weird since people have the game

It's just not up officially until the official release date which is the ninth. You can still earn them though.

It's just not up officially until the official release date which is the ninth. You can still earn them though.

They are up today

Archived