White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K19 (Blade Myers, Blake Harnage and Kazuo Nakashi Added)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Oz. So I have more to show off sometime this week, but I have a huge one that I worked on myself a huge overhaul on "The Standard" Scott O'Dell. I've dmed Hungrywolf80 about continuing his legacy, when I show you him the face texture I recreated myself along with everything else and a badass moveset that's based on suplexes, belly to belly's, camel clutches and all the body building type stuff. So hopefully he will enjoy it. :)

Thanks Oz. So I have more to show off sometime this week, but I have a huge one that I worked on myself a huge overhaul on "The Standard" Scott O'Dell. I've dmed Hungrywolf80 about continuing his legacy, when I show you him the face texture I recreated myself along with everything else and a badass moveset that's based on suplexes, belly to belly's, camel clutches and all the body building type stuff. So hopefully he will enjoy it. :)

He did upload a version of Scott about a month ago. Interested in what you come up with, cuz the one he has up is pretty monstrous.

Well here he is atm only have entrance photos, but I shall post ingame pics later on today. This is my version of him as I would like to keep his legacy going. Same face texture but made it my way.

"The Standard" Scott O'Dell. 1 Over All.

11jaddv.jpg

2dqr5oy.jpg

161nlm0.jpg

8zobiw.jpg

FYI, guys...I'm still around. Just lurking. Had an HDD crash a month or so ago and lost all of my data, so the version of Scott I uploaded and my new character Arthur Kagan are all I have available. Hadn't done movesets for everyone else, but still it's 9 CAWs lost to the ether. I'll make them all again in time.

On topic: I like your adaptation. My face texture is old, and I'm too lazy to make a new one. Yours looks good. Adds some age to Scott, as he's obviously aged a bit since I originally made him. Good stuff.

Good to see you back. Thanks done some small wonders to it. :) glad you like if ya want I can send you the face texture I made. I've always been a fan of O'Dell that's why I did this. With your permission is it cool to upload my version?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got plenty of new updates to show off sometime this week. I don't screw around with my creations, I more so try and get them perfect.

Also got a huge update to The Dooleyz, aka The Dooleys, aka Redneck Rejects, aka Dem Dooley Boyz.

"The Devil" Blade Myers:

2953azs.jpg

"The Dark Steed" Blake Harnage:

qrhnbd.jpg

Bull Dooley:

30majr5.jpg

"Creator of Giants" Drengur Bjornsson:

28certh.jpg

"Make of Death" Luke Godric:

j77pjc.jpg

"The Australian Ogre" Nathan Brisbane:

2j1k9bo.jpg

Punt Dooley:

245havd.jpg

Spaz Dooley:

27xqpuq.jpg

All new updates.

That's true I can't make CAWs without facial hair just looks plain weird. Anyway here's the next 4.

"The Psychopath" Gavin Krueger:

2pzw9rk.jpg

"The Grizzly Bear" King Carter:

eziu55.jpg

"Catalyst of Violence" Leon Blackheart:

23uwzft.jpg

"The Standard" Scott O'Dell: (Hungrywolf80's CAW my Version)

ouyz5c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/Kh-1FdN-zJ4

https://cawmunity.fandom.com/wiki/Gavin_Krueger

2mcvf3c.png

2qlfwn7.png

b85s8h.png

Most of his info is in his Wiki Page. Also some of the history is from my mind, besides where I live which is true, but I ain't giving out much more. I've got a lot of ideas with him which you guys will see very soon.

Also here's some merch for people.

6gfvht.png

24y5kjk.png

244p3jm.png

30vym9k.png

Archived